• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

what are you binging right now lads

Pericolo

Illustrious
webcontent or whatever it is that's on netflix, tv, etc

currently (still) binging my way through a playlist of OverSimplified, a channel that aims to explain historical events and people, but, like, simplified man

if you can forgive the occasional ragecomic face it's quite good

EagleGSU

Illustrious
One of my buds just texted me that the new Baki season is out on Netflix. So that's what I'm going to be binging this week.

Will have to check out that oversimplified channel. Seems pretty interesting.

colours

yung plague
Art Section
Binged Squid Games

Now me and booboo have been binging a bunch of history documentaries on Netflix too (Japan, Pirates, Ottomans)

And I continually binge Arrested Development daily

Leng

Illustrious
Solo Leveling was delayed a week and someone recommended The Beginning After the End. I got up to date with that and it's alright, lots of cliches and a bit of a mess.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Classic comics, currently going through my re-read of Quasar, quite possibly the best 'cosmic' Marvel run that ever has, and ever will exist.

Leng

Illustrious
I read up to what was then the ending.

where baki and Yujiro fought but then made imaginary food together wtf.[
It was weirder than that, the newest series goes on a tangent where

they explain Yujiro is so manly that everyone appears as a woman and then an example of him forcing himself on a man and then threatening the old guy with the same

Delta Shell

Preeminent
It was weirder than that, the newest series goes on a tangent where

they explain Yujiro is so manly that everyone appears as a woman and then an example of him forcing himself on a man and then threatening the old guy with the same
What the actual fuck lol

Kronky’s New Groove

Pretty Much An Avenger
Just finished Midnight Mass. At least as good as Hill House. Dude just can't miss. Hamish Linklater and Rahul Kohli are amazing actors.

(Im)patiently awaiting the start of Campaign 3 for Critical Role later this month.

Back