• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

What Are YOU Currently Listening To? (Vol. 1)

Saying that hearing this song even for a few seconds sends me back to my childhood directly and triggers emotions I can't even call nostalgia because they are rooted so deeply into my very soul that they pull some strings I can't even tell are connected to what and where would be an extreme and inaccurate understatement on my part.

Also fuck it I get images of some cafe I was in with my parents and I opened a book I just got about dinosaurs only to see a whole page on animals from the Carboniferous and for the first time in my life see a drawing of Arthropleura that set my freaking mind on fire... "Wait giant bugs were a real thing???" I thought and this exact song was playing on the radio there... The memory got mixed with it when it was burned in my head... Ironically when I got to see the music video on MTV a bit later on it was about evolution and prehistoric animals

Well played... Well played.

Also that was around the time my fascination with science and thirst for as much facts and knowledge about Earth's life as possible reached a critical point and eventually had to crash with the then's church teachings. I always took a middle ground and honestly I never saw a problem with science and faith coexisting but I get kids are naive and "blind" eh?