What Are YOU Currently Listening To? (Vol. 1)

Saying that hearing this song even for a few seconds sends me back to my childhood directly and triggers emotions I can't even call nostalgia because they are rooted so deeply into my very soul that they pull some strings I can't even tell are connected to what and where would be an extreme and inaccurate understatement on my part.

Also fuck it I get images of some cafe I was in with my parents and I opened a book I just got about dinosaurs only to see a whole page on animals from the Carboniferous and for the first time in my life see a drawing of Arthropleura that set my freaking mind on fire... "Wait giant bugs were a real thing???" I thought and this exact song was playing on the radio there... The memory got mixed with it when it was burned in my head... Ironically when I got to see the music video on MTV a bit later on it was about evolution and prehistoric animals :skully

Well played... Well played.

Also that was around the time my fascination with science and thirst for as much facts and knowledge about Earth's life as possible reached a critical point and eventually had to crash with the then's church teachings. I always took a middle ground and honestly I never saw a problem with science and faith coexisting but I get kids are naive and "blind" eh?

Back