What series are only truly strong in vs debates?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wait LWA got multiversal shit?
Yes.
Ursula: Back then, Yggdrasil's branches encompassed the entire world. It's branches held even the stars and planets in place. It was from there that witches drew their infinite magic.

Does no one read my ted talks on this subject?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Eureka Seven is a weird one, as I've seen quite a few of people saying how weak it is (including clickbait articles), and how it's a real mecha series meaning it doesn't have that many feats.

When in reality you have Nirvash triggering a Seven Swell which reshapes the landscape by the second episode alone and this only its third best feat in Spec 1, out of 2 more even more powerful forms. To say nothing of Bascude Crisis creating an explosion of water that reaches thousands of miles away, fleets of ships 100s of m long with a command ship 1.5km long, THEEND wiping out armies of kaiju, Project the Scub Coral altering local physics, the Corals covering the Earth in a giant layer, Towers being several kilometers tall, the Limit of Questions being a threat to the entire material universe and more.

Yeah it's weak compared with stuff like Gurren Lagann and GaoGaiGar, but that's not exactly a fair comparison to call something weak now is it?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is it too much to say most Marvel superheroes? Most people who watch MCU movies don't vision them as being insanely strong, mainly due to how they're portrayed in the movies. Which leads to people being befuddled at the idea of someone like Thor being able to wash Vegeta in a fight, because they're not aware of the comic feats and only know of the MCU feats. Considering MCU movies are how most people view these characters? I'd say it counts.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
JRPGs in general always end up being way stronger than they appear at first glance.
My Little Pony is probably one of the more obvious examples for shows, along with Power Rangers.
Non-traditional combat anime such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade (relatively) etc.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
in no order

- nardo
- bleach
- kimetsu
- oda piece
- opm
- exalted
- mha