What will happen to sanji's raid suit

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
We saw with his fight with Queen he refused to use it and now they Sanji's exo-skeleton has awoken there's no need for it.

Maybe the raid suit will be given to Franky or Ussop as a power up

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Not needed it makes sense the raid suit awakened his true powers all this time so technically Sanji was perfect experiment judge has created .

There is likely scenrio that might be likely from his mother's side (Lunarian race ) that manifested from him .

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
We saw with his fight with Queen he refused to use it and now they Sanji's exo-skeleton has awoken there's no need for it.

Maybe the raid suit will be given to Franky or Ussop as a power up
I dont think either of them will take it at best they will enhance it to suit sanji most likely . He can use that suit to sneak into enemies .

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Is it for fashion? Make it clear!!

O:
Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!

Lol

MrBopo

Paramount
D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Is it for fashion? Make it clear!!

O:
Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!

Lol
Same power as the sun and moon. Lunarian Sanji here we come :osoba

MrBopo

Paramount
I dont think either of them will take it at best they will enhance it to suit sanji most likely . He can use that suit to sneak into enemies .
I guess Sanji will keep it as it has the power he wanted most invisibility. I can also see Nami confenscating it to stop Sanji from peeping :mjlol

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Sanji being lunarian would be an interesting twist. Would also hype up king
Maybe or just judge got lunarian dna and modified sanji . Only problem is none of the sanji's brother and sister have fire ability .

One way oda figured out sanji does not have to use raid suit but rather fight from his natual ability he earned from training with Zeff . I would say this is well written and avoid so called sanji relaying on borrowed power .

MrBopo

Paramount
Maybe or just judge got lunarian dna and modified sanji . Only problem is none of the sanji's brother and sister have fire ability .

One way oda figured out sanji does not have to use raid suit but rather fight from his natual ability he earned from training with Zeff . I would say this is well written and avoid so called sanji relaying on borrowed power .
Ye the raid suit went against zeffs speach about how weapons don't matter its guts

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Niji was able to use his powers without the suit. Maybe Sanji can turn invisible without his

Back