Whats the verse level of this cosmology?

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
Martial Peak verse, I created this simple overview, having called it a "Megaverse", but is it actually more / less?

Since I have not finished neither the novel nor the Manhua yet, this can be seen as a first serve. Open for discussions.

Edit: Of course Major spoilers.

ICMBRbr.jpeg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
pretty sure @shade0180 read it so maybe he would know better
It's not megaversal or whatever this dude want to call it.

Cosmology is closer to universal

- Their original world / realm is a small world. small worlds are basically single planet/continent depending on shit floating on the void. Which was explained further in the story. So that isn't even universal starting if you cross to the next realm.

Then the second realm he went is basically split into 2 world/planet. the last realm is basically outerspace or some shit.

Basically physics is pretty fuck up like a lot of chinese novel where planets can be some floating Island/continents/mountains/giant elephant and turtles in outerspace having cities on their backs or shit

Also their universe is basically cut into portions, Like central universe/deadzone/then the mountain pass/etc.... Point is think of how toriko have their universe shit cut in 7 layers representing different quadrant of a universe or db having 4 quadrant (South universe/north universe etc.)

I don't call it multiversal as it ain't real multiverse.

:eksip Dude even got trapped in another universe by the end of the story after entering a new cultivation level, he got the ability to explore the multiverse which where the story actually end..

So yea you can say he probably tops at universal with the ability to cross to another universe by end of the story.

Last edited:

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
It's not megaversal or whatever this dude want to call it.
Why so condescending?
Cosmology is closer to universal
Universal is the baseline minimum from which every other scaling stems.
- Their original world / realm is a small world.
"Small Worlds" are either naturally occuring or artificially created Dimensions
small worlds are basically single planet/continent depending on shit floating on the void.
That is inaccurate. While small worlds can be found throughout the series, they themselves are not limited to be just "continents" (although there is one specific Star which is called "continent", then again this is not a small world but a Cultivation star.

We even have an in-universe progression of the MCs own "Small sealed world bead" which starts as just a few hundred KM in size and later develops, increases into a full dimension and - once it reaches a given size and power, establishes its own world principles, becoming a full planet, later even devouring other planets.

It then evolves into its own universe as well. So no, "Small sealed worlds" are not limited like you describe.

Which was explained further in the story. So that isn't even universal starting if you cross to the next realm.
No claim that small sealed worlds are universal in nature has been made in the first place.
Then the second realm he went is basically split into 2 world/planet. the last realm is basically outerspace or some shit.
I read it you are talking about the "Star Boundary", which is the name given to the Universe World where everything pre-Outer Universe takes place in.

It is true that everything Pre-Star Boundary takes place in one plane of existence - as is indicated in the graphic as well.

However what you - again - are not correct in is the fact that you believe the Star Boundary is split in two. The two major places which are being narratively used are the Star Boundary and the Demon Realm. In this case, the Demon Realm is its own Universe World from which the demons want to flee, as its shattering. Unlike previous realms of the series, it was made clear that its not a Small sealed world but another Universe like the Star Boundary from which they invade.

Basically physics is pretty fuck up like a lot of chinese novel where planets can be some floating Island/continents/mountains/giant elephant and turtles in outerspace having cities on their backs or shit
Yes but what does this generalisation have to do with the points being made in regards to the scaling of the cosmos of the Martial Peak Verse in particular?
Also their universe is basically cut into portions, Like central universe/deadzone/then the mountain pass/etc.... Point is think of how toriko have their universe shit cut in 7 layers representing different quadrant of a universe or db having 4 quadrant (South universe/north universe etc.)
Once again, there is an incorrect assumptions and mixing things together being present here.

As in the graphic shown, the different realms, Starfields, Zones etc. are to be found everywhere. Regardless whether within individual universes, the Territories where the Universes reside in or the other territories.

I don't call it multiversal as it ain't real multiverse.
Then you would unfortunately be wrong.
:eksip Dude even got trapped in another universe by the end of the story after entering a new cultivation level, he got the ability to explore the multiverse which where the story actually end..
I have not yet reached that part of the story however given your track record I presume this is also very inaccurate.
So yea you can say he probably tops at universal with the ability to cross to another universe by end of the story.
We have long since reached and surpassed point in the story where literal universes are refined into a small marble and thrown at each other for distractive purposes during fights even pre-EOS. This last phrase of yours once again shows to me that your memory of the MP verse may need a refreshing.

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
To further explore on this: Thankfully, even the Manhua has barely catched up to the entire Universe-Marbles-as-weapons thing some chapters ago and shows it as some minor impact:

71uwM8B.jpeg

6KyMwk7.jpeg

vbh1yPH.jpeg

gygIYqf.jpeg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Why so condescending?

Universal is the baseline minimum from which every other scaling stems.

"Small Worlds" are either naturally occuring or artificially created Dimensions

That is inaccurate. While small worlds can be found throughout the series, they themselves are not limited to be just "continents" (although there is one specific Star which is called "continent", then again this is not a small world but a Cultivation star.

We even have an in-universe progression of the MCs own "Small sealed world bead" which starts as just a few hundred KM in size and later develops, increases into a full dimension and - once it reaches a given size and power, establishes its own world principles, becoming a full planet, later even devouring other planets.

It then evolves into its own universe as well. So no, "Small sealed worlds" are not limited like you describe.

No claim that small sealed worlds are universal in nature has been made in the first place.

I read it you are talking about the "Star Boundary", which is the name given to the Universe World where everything pre-Outer Universe takes place in.

It is true that everything Pre-Star Boundary takes place in one plane of existence - as is indicated in the graphic as well.

However what you - again - are not correct in is the fact that you believe the Star Boundary is split in two. The two major places which are being narratively used are the Star Boundary and the Demon Realm. In this case, the Demon Realm is its own Universe World from which the demons want to flee, as its shattering. Unlike previous realms of the series, it was made clear that its not a Small sealed world but another Universe like the Star Boundary from which they invade.

Yes but what does this generalisation have to do with the points being made in regards to the scaling of the cosmos of the Martial Peak Verse in particular?

Once again, there is an incorrect assumptions and mixing things together being present here.

As in the graphic shown, the different realms, Starfields, Zones etc. are to be found everywhere. Regardless whether within individual universes, the Territories where the Universes reside in or the other territories.

Then you would unfortunately be wrong.

I have not yet reached that part of the story however given your track record I presume this is also very inaccurate.

We have long since reached and surpassed point in the story where literal universes are refined into a small marble and thrown at each other for distractive purposes during fights even pre-EOS. This last phrase of yours once again shows to me that your memory of the MP verse may need a refreshing.
:eksip dude whole shit happen in the single universe I literally finished the story. You;ll understand this shit more if you finished it.

Seriously the names all fluff. the final enemy literally a single entity in the center of their universe.

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
The Universe furnacy creating an endless stream of individual Universes, explicitly being compared to the "Star Boundary" Universe World, where lot of the story took place before the travel to the wider Multiverse:

vl4qSVz.jpeg

FIO8MtK.jpeg

UQRNspj.jpeg

pA41yyP.jpeg

DHK3Ll1.jpeg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The Universe furnacy creating an endless stream of individual Universes, explicitly being compared to the "Star Boundary" Universe World, where lot of the story took place before the travel to the wider Multiverse:

vl4qSVz.jpeg

FIO8MtK.jpeg

UQRNspj.jpeg

pA41yyP.jpeg

DHK3Ll1.jpeg
Star boundary is a single planet. :eksip

Well as I said normal physic is kind of thrown out. that's the problem how it was being shown in the manwha and how it is being depicted in the novel which is the original source is 2 different things.

The thing is by end part star boundary is basically a single world. which has minor worlds inside it.

The Demon world is also a floating asteroid which was controlled by Yang Kai's clone. and that shit was equal in size to the star boundary.

Last edited:

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
Star boundary is a single planet. :eksip
If you want to make claims against established and shown lore then more is required than an opinion, especially when....
Well as I said normal physic is kind of thrown out. that's the problem how it was being shown in the manwha and how it is being depicted in the novel which is the original source is 2 different things.
...this is your next point, which I agree with.

So lets check the instance of the novel as well:

The giant furnace that flew through the air in front of them was no different from the one that had been projected onto the various Great Domain battlefields. If it wasn’t a Universe Furnace, what was it?

The only difference was that the projection was illusory, while the one in front of him was real!

The dazed Yang Kai seemed to have recovered from his shock and was about to chase after it when a large amount of colorful light spewed out from the furnace’s mouth.

As soon as these multicolored lights appeared, they scattered in all directions, and a number of sand-like existences suddenly expanded, transforming into the embryonic form of a Universe World. A strange Celestial Phenomenon suddenly expanded and occupied this vast space, and a rich and pure Myriad Great Dao Energy flowed from the Universe Furnace, filling this originally chaotic void.

A grain of sand flew towards Yang Kai, and without the pressure from the Universe Furnace, this grain of sand finally revealed its true form. As the distance between Yang Kai and the sand closed, it quickly transformed into the embryonic form of a Universe World that was not inferior to the Star Boundary.

Yang Kai hurriedly dodged.

When he was exploring the depths of the Endless River, Yang Kai had seen these grains of sand and knew that they were no ordinary grains of sand. Now that they had left the Universe Furnace, they had finally revealed their true appearance.

As the embryonic forms of the Universe World, they were now devoid of vitality and barren, but as long as the conditions were right, under the polishing of time, they would gradually become complete. One day in the future, these Universe World would be able to produce some living creatures.

That is the exact same feat of the universes being spread like in the Manhua - with the only difference being that instead of them being shown as nearly already immediately finished, they need more time to fully develop. Even the namedrop to the Star Boundary universe is the same, which additionally corrects your idea of it being anything but a Universe.

As for the second feat:

He didn’t know what the sphere that Smiles had tossed over was, but as long as it involved Yang Kai, he couldn’t ignore it.

The small sphere was extremely fast, and almost as soon as Smiles’s voice fell, it arrived in front of them and a Pseudo-Royal Lord raised his hand to punch the sphere.

“Don't!” Mo Na Ye shouted, but it was too late.

Under the bombardment of this violent power, the sphere seemed to freeze for a moment before it struck again without resistance.

The Pseudo-Royal Lord’s expression changed slightly. Others might not be able to understand the profoundness of this sphere, but he could feel something unusual about it. This small sphere had an unimaginable weight, and with the support of a Ninth Order Open Heaven, a single punch was actually unable to block it.

The sphere rapidly approached him, and although the Pseudo-Royal Lord had already heard Mo Na Ye’s shout, a great sense of crisis enveloped him at this moment, so he didn’t care about anything else and instead increased the strength in his hand even more, using his full strength.

With a loud bang, the void trembled and the Pseudo-Royal Lord let out a muffled groan before flying backwards.

At the same time, the sphere also shattered. After all, it was not a solid artifact, so how could it remain unscathed under the full force of a Pseudo-Royal Lord?

The moment the sphere shattered, the Space Principle around it fluctuated wildly. As the small sphere shattered, a large number of shattered floating continents suddenly appeared in the void. The size of these floating continents shot out in all directions, causing the group of Black Ink Clan masters to panic and fall into chaos.

“Universe World!” Mo Na Ye shouted, his eyes trembling slightly.

At this moment, how could he not understand that this sphere was not a sphere, but an entire Universe World. It was just that this Universe World had been refined by someone using some mysterious method to create this seemingly ordinary appearance!

The entire universe was thrown as a small marble sphere. Once again, I guess due to after the universe exploded and its World principles shattered, you take the "floating continents" thing as a literal representation of how and what actually constitutes a universe in the verse in on itself - instead of understanding that they are a part of any universe world, just like stars, galaxies and whatever pocket dimensions lie therein.

The thing is by end part star boundary is basically a single world. which has minor worlds inside it.
As shown in the graphic, the word "World" is used to describe the Star Boundary at times. I presume this is one of the reasons for your mixup, as its a clearly depicted Universe.
The Demon world is also a floating asteroid which was controlled by Yang Kai's clone. and that shit was equal in size to the star boundary.
I am also glad you broght that up, because it adds on my previous point of Small Sealed Worlds being able to evolve, like with the MCs Small sealed World bead, which absorbed the remnants of the Demon Universe (which was its own Universe, unlike you claim) into it and then turned itself into its own new Universe, which the embodiment controlled from then on out.

-

Either way. I am here bringing feat after feat and evidence after evidence and quote after quote yet from your side apart from denying and accepting the most rudimentary baselines there is little. Very unfortunate.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Martial Peak 3831 (seriously this series is too long)

“Tell me about the Outer Universe.” Yang Kai suddenly asked. He had no idea what to expect from this trip to the Outer Universe; therefore, the more information he gathered, the better.

Zhang Ruo Xi turned solemn and answered, “The memories of my ancestor are incomplete, so what I know is not comprehensive.”

“It’s better than knowing nothing. Just tell me what you know,” Yang Kai smiled.

Then, Zhang Ruo Xi disclosed everything she knew without reservation.

The Star Boundary was an independent Universe World. The number of such Universe Worlds in the entire Outer Universe was unknown, but collectively these worlds were the so-called Inner Universes, while everything else composed the Outer Universe.

The Outer Universe was vast and boundless.

There were various great forces in the vast Outer Universe, each occupying either a large or small territory and always competing against each other. Generally, it was chaos, which was not much different from the original situation of the Star Boundary, just that those beings in the Outer Universe had mastered more potent powers. Those who could mingle in the Outer Universe were Masters who had condensed their own Dao Seal. In other words, they all basically had the capability of Great Emperors.

Yang Kai secretly mocked himself, [Am I not the weakest being in the Outer Universe then? If I really encounter an Open Heaven Realm Master, I’m afraid I would be powerless to fight back.]

Although Great Demon God was also an Open Heaven Realm Master at that time, he had just been reborn and the battlefield was the Star Boundary. With the support of the Star Boundary behind them, Yang Kai and the other Great Emperors were able to unleash far more strength than they could elsewhere.

But now, without the support of the Star Boundary, Yang Kai understood that it was impossible to resist an Open Heaven Realm Master with just his own strength. He was still able to recognize his limitations.

In the developed areas of the vast Outer Universe, the top treasure lands had been occupied by various powerful great forces. Accordingly, these treasure lands could be divided into the Seventy-Two Paradises and Thirty-Six Cave Heavens. These great forces that occupied these treasure lands were all extremely indomitable and possessed incredible numbers of Open Heaven Realm Masters.

I think this is enough evidence to prove it's a multiverse which also includes smaller dimensions

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
Martial Peak 3831 (seriously this series is too long)

I think this is enough evidence to prove it's a multiverse which also includes smaller dimensions
Thank you, a good find. This is when he first sets foot outside his home-universe and realises there are others. It is before we learn of "other" Outer-Universes / Great territories, but its very good to have the novel explanation for at least the first multiverse.

Its extremely hard to find the novel-chapters and the corresponding Manhua chapters due to sheer size of the content, so this helps a lot.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
you just need to look up the correct phrase, this series has already been documented unlike others

I ain't reading all of this, it's too long

RavenSupreme

Illustrious

Martial Peak – Chapter 1, The Servant Who Sweeps

A new day begins, and Yang Kai woke up. He cleaned up and took the broom lying in the corner of the small room and walked out. Standing at the front door, he stretched a little. He looked up at the touch of grey in the dawn sky and closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. He was enjoying this moment of peace, before reopening his eyes to start sweeping the ground; cleaning away the dirt and leaves.

I guess I have to do this. See you in 2034. :why

Back