• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ye Chun Hwa (Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy) vs Vamdemon (Digimon Adventure 01)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Didnt this dude kill the guy who actually created the planet he was sent to? 🤔

It's been a long time since I read the manwha but I'm pretty sure there was some shit above Country level in there

Like he and another dude clash so hard they actually create a black hole for a bit

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I haven't read this shit in years so you're gonna have to at minimum provide a chapter for the fight

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I vaguely remember either chapter 72 or 92 being my last fav’d chapter

It’s been that long

gimme a hour or two gonna try look this up

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah, the blackhole thing is his second fight with Percer/Perseus/Bitch Ass Sword Boi

He pulls out the giant anti-dragon sword after Id uses Sword Fusion and they go ham on each other so hard a black hole opens up.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If this planet level and black hole stuff is legit Vamdemon should get stomped hard, hell VenomVamdemon would get beat too by that.

Best they scale to is country level+ for Vamdemon and Continent level for VenomVamdemon, planet level is out of their weight class.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
The first fight mentioned the god fought wasn't the actual Creator, and while it did threaten to "erase everything" with its final attack (which was a sort of ying yang bomb which Id negated) There is some doubt about it's claims since as said, it's just a servant of an even more powerful god

Would have to read the second fight to see what this Black hole claims are about

Percer is just a fragment of Chaos

Anyways I'm so far behind on Id I would have to reread from the start because I don't recognize shit in this fight :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
A mysterious poster on NF even named himself after him :tupac

too bad he got banned, he had such potential

as for the fight

indeed, i was the one who had upgraded the verse to small country+ levels back there, and that scale was up until the false god fight

speed wise, they are barely supersonic+ though, lmao

and

as for the black hole feat

it wasn't any black hole related at all

I7OfP31.jpg

id and percer, reached the peak of their fight, and the fight got so heated, their attacks started affecting space/time and were causing rifts on the fabric of space/time = still impressive

but not enough to win the fight here, cuz of the speed disadvantage and all

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wait, they're only supersonic?

Didnt that mage dude in the party I'd first joined have actual lightning as one of his spells that some rando was able to dodge 🤔

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I saw some stuff from the false god fight that looked like you could get higher than supersonic from, but I wasn't really looking into speed at the time

Well, problem is when exactly did said person dodge, distance can kill a speed feat real quick

Back