• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Rev97

Illustrious
I don’t even know where to start. We even have an entire booster pack series dedicated to giving support to anime archetypes

This is was the first set of the Legendary Duelist series

You can name whatever your favorite monster is from whatever anime and chances are I could show you anywhere from a retrain of it to an entire deck centered around it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to this event with my homie during Comicon last year and it had some wild shit like hand crafted rugs of the Millennium Puzzle, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, etc.

I also dropped $100 on the puzzle for my homie/best friend for his birthday; dude look so depressed because he wanted it and it costed mad bread. He teared up a bit :blobcry you can also see how he's holding that shit like a baby in the last pic here lmao

Rev97

Illustrious
missed going to conventions. Definitely going to try going to the next Comicon happening at my place.

Think my favorite Legacy support was Buster Blader’s. The Destruction Swordman Spells and Traps telling the sad story of Buster Blader and his Dragon welp companion

Rev97

Illustrious
Latest Duelist Pack coming to the TCG is the ocean-themed Duelists of the Deep coming out May of this year with support for Mako’s monsters he used in Duelist King, Shark from Zexal, and Blue Maiden’s Marincess from VRAINS.

Mako’s stuff

Shark

And Blue Maiden

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
What of those smol cards? I forgot what they are called, but they looked tee-hee tiny, and I was curious to their actual use because it was explained to me as being something "quick" or whatnot for duelists.

Rev97

Illustrious
Yeah those cards and packs are for Duel Links. Never cared for it and definitely not with Master Duel now here

Rev97

Illustrious
Besides Duel Links, Speed Duels is basically just regular dueling simplified. You can easily replicate it using normal cards

- 3 Monster and Spell/Trap zones for each player as opposed to 5, Players start the game with 4 cards in hand, no Main Phase 2 just Main Phase 1 and Battle Phase, etc.

I dumbed down playing field of the regular card game. Nothing more to it

Last edited:

Rev97

Illustrious
Love this new support. Finally, I can play Weather Painters beyond the Table 500 group. The new Link 3 is nice and The Weather Forecast is bonkers

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Downloaded Master Duel, might try really getting into this.

Though as a Judai fanboy, I am deeply offended that he is one of the only two protagonists that do not have a starter deck immediately available (three if you count the latest one).

Torn between the Kaiba and Yusei starters of the ones they give you a choice between (on account of I neither know nor care how that Link stuff works for right now). 🤔

Rev97

Illustrious
Anyone know if there’s a complete roster of all cards currently in the game?

Marincess will be my main deck IRL when the new support comes to the TCG this May. It’s already out in the OCG so I’m wondering if this game will have all OCG cards also in the game

Back