• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

YYH thread

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
Oh I guess it is then. But from the looks of it it they just cleaned up the graphics a little bit to make it more HD, unless I'm just looking up the wrong thing. It's not quite like what they did with HxH which is what I'd want.

A remake is what I really meant. Start from scratch.
I don't see how they'd improve on an improvement. You just want an excuse to watch it again without it being precisely the same thing and have it brought to the forefront. I get that but there's no reason for it and there's many anime that never got to their endings. Most don't if they're not original.

Cel animation of YYH's caliber with a BD remaster is about as much as you can ask for from a TV anime.

EagleGSU

Illustrious
I don't see how they'd improve on an improvement. You just want an excuse to watch it again without it being precisely the same thing and have it brought to the forefront. I get that but there's no reason for it and there's many anime that never got to their endings. Most don't if they're not original.

Cel animation of YYH's caliber with a BD remaster is about as much as you can ask for from a TV anime.
You're right. lol

tbh I'd rather them make an anime for 20th century boys.

Back