• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Zeorymer vs Armada Optimus Prime

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm gonna be real this thread is based on absolutely nothing other than me thinking they're both cool
moderoid-zeorymer-of-the-heavens-gp2.jpg

reduced-image_17070_0_1589558220.png

battle takes place in Academy City

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Is Armada that much weaker than in energon cause energon high tiers are too much (unless we use Omega Q scaling ig?? I might have completely forgotten something about Rahxephon)

or is the Dark Saber actually not comparable to the Requiem Blaster? (honestly don't know timeline's a mess)

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Is Armada that much weaker than in energon cause energon high tiers are too much (unless we use Omega Q scaling ig?? I might have completely forgotten something about Rahxephon)

or is the Dark Saber actually not comparable to the Requiem Blaster? (honestly don't know timeline's a mess)
The Star Saber and Skyboom Shield used by rival civilizations destroyed their cities and mountains, then eventually caused them to sink underwater

those two weapons plus the Requiem Blaster can power a planet busting weapon, which Optimus can block but that killed him :skully

without the plot device super weapons, I think they’re city block level or multi-city block

Starscream has a decent feat at any rate

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
there is a statement I came across from some guidebook or something aboutArmada's saber being able to destroy stars but I don't think that's reflected in the show at all

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Yeah apparently one of them has the energy/can cause Supernovas but

that wasn't really reflected very well :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah I wouldn't consider it legit and given this is transformers that statement could easily just be canon to a parallel version of Armada or something

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
srw great zeo oneshots

ova zeo has like: at least city+/small island stats, at least relativistic speeds, teleportation, high level regen, dimensional awareness, can create barriers, the dimensional cannon tech has, vaporizes the target, once it connects, also at full power, can reach around country+ levels

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
how strong is SRW Zeorymer?

Although it sounds like Zeo can beat him in either version anyways, though the star saber might make it more even somewhat

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
srw great zeorymer (it's exclusive game final form) is basically at least solar system+ levels/mftl, likely higher, powerscaling and all

in srw j = pmuch the only game which was there, pmuch it was the strongest mech from that roster of the game

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the only thing is, with the current srw showings, it could be bumped to even higher levels, who knows, could be even > galaxy+ levels, since the powerscaling increases with each game, even from weaker mechs and all, that's why i said at least, in my post

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
I only remember Hades Attack being continental+, what's SS for Zeo from

EDIT: Actually I keep forgetting Final Dancouga is planet level

Last edited:
Back