• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Zinv (Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure) vs Sideways (Transformers)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
After like a damn year I think I finally found a fair match for Sideways
This is Zinv with Light Hawk Wings and Sideways with the Omega Lock as he used in Echoes and Fragments.

Gonna equalize speed because quite frankly I have absolutely no clue where this Sideways should sit in regards to that.

Battle takes place in CD's newly refurbished 0.5 car garage

Battler1996

Zinv merged 2 universes to create a new one with 2 LHW. He can also create black hole IIRC. What can Sideways do.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
This version of Sideways accomplished a very similar thing as part of a bet he had with a guy named Gong

Gong merges the history of two universes together.
Sideways responds by, essentially doing the same thing but altering the merged history to something else.
Vector Prime also believed their actions on the two universes put many others at risk.

Now durability wise, Zinv should have the advantage no doubt, but Sideways does have a useful defense in his Trans-Phase mode

It is normally portrayed as a nanite-like intangibility, but this version of Sideways could use it to shift his body out of physical reality.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I thought there was only one Sideways on Transformers multiverse.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I thought there was only one Sideways on Transformers multiverse.
there’s a bunch of pretty much everyone in Transformers, though what makes Sideways unique is that he isn’t any kind of shared consciousness at all like the gods….all Sideways’ across existence just agree that they wanna fuck up things for everyone else. They also lie a lot and claim to be each other. It gets very confusing

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh shit wrong thread

But holy shit I was just thinking about Dual (anime unleashed nostalgia)

Whats Sideways speed lookin like?
Iirc Zinvs ftl but to an unknown degree. LHW should being automatic help him but if Sideways geta initiative it might not matter

(I was so tired last night I forgot to press enter for this post lmao)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I equalized speed because I wasn’t sure entirely where Sideways sits, but he does have some back and forth with one of Vector Prime’s bodies in this story, so ftl is a safe bet at least in terms of reactions/combat

I think Zinv is more impressive in raw feats but Sideways is at least comparable, and pretty versatile in his own right