2023 Mafia Awards Results (FIXED)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
we need to win more awards next year cp, gotta make sure the horsemen stay on top.
I won 2 if you count the one I got because of Evans!

Also think you meant to type "Awards" instead of "Rewards" in the thread title

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
speaking of recency bias, Medieval Mafia got robbed of best scum performance. played 12 years, never had that easy of a win nor with that little effort combined with a sweep.
Pretty sure that's why it didn't win lol, your team was so stacked y'all didn't have to do much at all. Not all that impressive!

Though I did vote for that one just because the Members game was more of a Ratchet clinic than an entire team playing well

Magic

Resplendent
Aye thanks for running this magic, probably the best turnout I can remember

And now I got a bigger point to prove
Similarly I think the bulk of my votes, 80-90%, came from non-wf/ws players. Meaning I guess it's time to properly show up.

Magic

Resplendent
Pretty sure that's why it didn't win lol, your team was so stacked y'all didn't have to do much at all. Not all that impressive!

Though I did vote for that one just because the Members game was more of a Ratchet clinic than an entire team playing well
@T-Pein™ why did you gold star this? you don't believe in tier 1s so in your mind we just dominated due overcoming the obstacles and challenges in front of us.

Back