Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Poyser

I’m gonna work on the OLF members mafia and have it ready to host after the next game. I’m not trying to jump the queue tho, I’ll just get it ready for then and will slot in whenever there’s a space

How many signups are we able to get at this point?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m gonna work on the OLF members mafia and have it ready to host after the next game. I’m not trying to jump the queue tho, I’ll just get it ready for then and will slot in whenever there’s a space

How many signups are we able to get at this point?

I’d imagine a members game will draw so 20-22 shouldn’t be out of the question imo

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m thinking we black out the schedule after this game and just have members and then Xmas mafia to wrap up the year?

Didn’t we have a fiasco one year where Xmas Mafia didn’t start til like January lol

RDK

Marvelous
I’m thinking we black out the schedule after this game and just have members and then Xmas mafia to wrap up the year?

Didn’t we have a fiasco one year where Xmas Mafia didn’t start til like January lol
Just don't make members mean enough whereby nobody signs up for Christmas :heston

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm looking forward to seeing some surprise returns for Christmas Mafia

Reactions: Ral

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I am finalizing another Mafia game - theme will be One Piece Thriller Bark. (the horror comedy arc) I plan to run it in January. I would appreciate someone to review the setup. Maybe @Flower @Ekkologix or @Ultra would like to, since they should be familiar with the flavour?

I can run it is as majority if I have co-host, otherwise I would stick with plurality as it is easier to host for me (fixed phases time).

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I am finalizing another Mafia game - theme will be One Piece Thriller Bark. (the horror comedy arc) I plan to run it in January. I would appreciate someone to review the setup. Maybe @Flower @Ekkologix or @Ultra would like to, since they should be familiar with the flavour?

I can run it is as majority if I have co-host, otherwise I would stick with plurality as it is easier to host for me (fixed phases time).
i wud rather be a player sorry

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member

I think you should ask Poyser.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

I am available

Back