Official 2024 Mafia Host Queue

Info
  • Poyser

I've changed to add whether the game will be RANKED or UNRANKED (Casual/SRM/High RM). I've obviously used some educated guesses for the games currently in the queue, but please let me know if I've got it wrong and you'd prefer your game to be opposite of what I have you down as. @Aurelian @Flower @Psychic @Aries @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @Ultra @Grammaton

If you want your game to be ranked then I would strongly prefer it if you got your setup checked over by somebody else before you hosted it. This can change as we all become more familiar with each other and whether you become trusted by the majority to make balanced games on your own. Ranked games will be light RM or vanilla generally. You can include more roles than average if you want but you MUST make some kind of effort to have it balanced. We want the focus to be on gameplay and skill over roles.

If you are running UNRANKED games, you can feel free to run your game alongside a ranked game if you wish. However, NO MORE than 2 games are to be run at the same time.

I'd prefer we didn't spam with signup threads, so please only post your signup thread once the game before you on the list has started. If we run ranked and unranked games side by side, then this means there should only really be a maximum of 2 signup threads open at any one time. If your game is UNRANKED, you can wait for the current RANKED game to be over if you so wish (if you want to maximise exposure etc) before you start.

Back