• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Adam Smasher vs an Adeptus Astartes

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just finished Edgerunners and I don't remember how strong space marines are other than they're somewhere in the same ballpark, who takes this one :hm

sir_fire

Distinguished
Just finished Edgerunners and I don't remember how strong space marines are other than they're somewhere in the same ballpark, who takes this one :hm
IIRC Marines have town level durability and their reactions are hypersonic. As in, deflect a boltgun shell point blank by slapping it out of the air fast.

As for weapons, I really need not say anything else given the sort of firepower needed to take down even a single ork boy and how a boltgun can often one-tap them with just a bit of precision aiming.

sir_fire

Distinguished
I remember that the terminator armors can resist shots from kilotonic weapons but the normal Astartes too?
Again, I'm not too sure if it was said that normal Marine Power armor is town level. But given that one of the most common and surefire ways of killing one through their armor is with a heavy tank gun or a field artillery piece, I'd say town level is a fair estimate.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
How strong/durable is Adam anyway?

I remember that Sandevistan users should have nanosecond reaction speed (iirc), but that's about it.

Back