VS Battle Ainz Oal Gown takes on a Gauntlet

It's a Fate Gauntlet, each battle takes place in a Simulator that represents the burning city that is Fuyuki
After each battle if Ainz wins, he gets all of his HP and MP back.
The Servants here won't be overboard this time and I'll scale it back.
Bonus Round #1 will include his entire known posse'(i.e. Anyone who has actually shown feats and abilities apply, not just hype).
Bonus Round #2 He gets Crossover Feats from Langrisser(Since that's the most well known Overlord Crossover powerup I've seen) but he's by himself.

1) Hans Christien Andersen & William Shakespeare
2) Murasaki Shikibu and Sei Shonagon
3) Antonio Salieri & Hessian Lobo
4) William Tell & Billy The Kid
5) D'Eon & Astolfo
6) Ushiwakamaru & Taira No Kagekiyo
7) Sigurd & Brynhildr
8) Lancelot & Gawain
9) Karna & Arjuna
10) Gugulanna & Lostbelt Ivan The Terrible

Where would Ainz stop at in all 3 Scenarios?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Idk anything about Langrisser, so that's an unknown to me. But from what I recall high-end Overlord characters hover around country level DC wise and "I dodge lightning" to LS in terms of speed.

With the entire posse in tow Ainz should make it to the higher end of the spectrum in terms of Servants before crashing hard against anyone with KotR stats and MR. Taken Gauntlet style that means he reaches Hessian Lobo and then instantly dies because doggo could at least maintain parity with Jalter and Salter post Avenger buff.

That said I think they could take Billy and William Tell simply due to the two of them relying more on straightforward physical attacks, which Ainz and the others have some countermeasures for to cover the gap in stats for at least a while.

Taken individually, Ainz and co beat the old man writer duo, struggle but clear the waifu writer duo, die horribly to doggo while Salieri plays Despacito in the background, take out Bill and Will, and then maybe manage a 3/10 against Deon and Astolfo at best.

Deon and Astolfo have some decent feats to their name against higher end Servants and Astolfo is literally the worst possible matchup for Ainz with his book, but with the whole crew backing him up they can squeak out a couple wins on attrition alone.

Everyone else on the list absolutely obliterates the whole group from stat disparity, magic resistance, and more powerful NP's.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Idk anything about Langrisser, so that's an unknown to me. But from what I recall high-end Overlord characters hover around country level DC wise and "I dodge lightning" to LS in terms of speed.
By which feats?
All lightning or LS statements I have seen were hyperbole, with no dodging of natural lightning ever happening. Best calced feat I can find is Mach 1.
And best feat I have seen for Ainz is like 6.2 Mt.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
By which feats?
All lightning or LS statements I have seen were hyperbole, with no dodging of natural lightning ever happening. Best calced feat I can find is Mach 1.
And best feat I have seen for Ainz is like 6.2 Mt.

I thought there were a bunch of lightning dodging feats or something, and the country level was supposed to have come from him Flash freezing a giant lake in an instant with a mid tier spell.

If neither of those things hold true then his team gets completely washed by literally everyone, MHS and Country level is like baseline Servant stats at this point.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
I thought there were a bunch of lightning dodging feats or something, and the country level was supposed to have come from him Flash freezing a giant lake in an instant with a mid tier spell.
^The spell calc was made with mistaken assumptions. Turns to 6.2 Mt when more reasonable assumptions are chosen.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
With the entire posse in tow Ainz should make it to the higher end of the spectrum in terms of Servants before crashing hard against anyone with KotR stats and MR.
He doesn't even make it past modern human protagonists, let alone actual Servants

Best feat I'm privy to is him freezing some lake to an unknown depth, and the anime made the freezing look particularly shallow, which is substantially below the floor to Nasu's named character combatants

He doesn't even make it past modern human protagonists, let alone actual Servants

Best feat I'm privy to is him freezing some lake to an unknown depth, and the anime made the freezing look particularly shallow, which is substantially below the floor to Nasu's named character combatants

Wait... I didn't realize that.
That's weaker than Rin's feat in UBW where she can freeze a lake with a Gem and it was only the Grail Mud that made that impossible to do.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
^The spell calc was made with mistaken assumptions. Turns to 6.2 Mt when more reasonable assumptions are chosen.

Welp 🤷‍♂️

Skeleboi and crew get bonked on the head by Han's tablet and die instantly I guess.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Wait... I didn't realize that.
That's weaker than Rin's feat in UBW where she can freeze a lake with a Gem and it was only the Grail Mud that made that impossible to do.
She nuked Herakles head with 4 gems, matched a number of Medea’s spells with her own, a person that had the means to take Herakles life 2-3 times, apparently shattered her magic barrier with her reinforcement enhanced punch, and at her peak in HF swung a mini Excalibur she anticipated to be half as effective as the real Jewel sword that defeated Crimson Moon’s moon drop.

You’re doing it again dude :maybe

You also have Dark Sakura being compared to a Grand in terms of her mana (it was in the context of true counter guardian, but we know what that means nowadays from FGO London). Only thing holding her back was the fact her power flowed through inferior plumbing for immediate release… which still sufficed to match the mini Excalibur.

And Shirou is always underscored bullshit.

Souichiriou amped by Medea is Shirou Saber’s physical peer.

Powered Ciel was compared to Arcueid in raw power in Melty Blood.

Akiha has accolades to the effect she can break through one of Araya’s barriers with a single attack. Araya’s been compared to Kouma.

Shiki and Nanaya are peers. Nanaya, without MeoDP is strong enough to gouge Kouma’s throat in Melty Blood. Shiki’s durability is understated, but he’s endured physical attacks from Tatari Arcueid, Sion, and Satsuki in Melty Blood and endured the 7th Holy Scripture half vampirized in Ciel’s route (broke bones, but intact).

I can go on, like I said, most series really end up pretty homogeneous.

Back