• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ainz vs HxH world

Devi Lal

Ainz Ooal Gown found himself in the world of HxH world.
The inhabitants have only given the knowledge that Ainz is a bad number and they will be screwed if they leave him.
Phantom Troupe
Hunter Association
Greed Island
Zoldyck Family
Chimera Ants
VS
Ainz Ooal Gown

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Zoldyck family quickly takes care of him. Either Zeno or Silva should be able to sneak up and quickly defeat him without giving him time to use his hax.

Though iirc he has a resurrection ring so they would need to kill him twice.

Netero and Meruem should also be able to defeat him easily.

If needed they can just use Nanika.

Devi Lal

Not really.
Ainz has High Tier Physical Immunity III
Slash Resistance V
Pierce Resistance V
Aura of Despair
Hypersonic reaction speed.

Zoldycks are not touching him.
Alluka's powers work on selfless desires. That's why Killua never used her to erase Meruem, but used her on Gon because that was selfless from him.

Anything else to say?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Anything else to say?
Just this post. It's pretty clear based of this that you made this thread with the belief Ainz would win.

Anyway

First part is featless shit, means nothing without feats

Baseline hypersonic reaction at the high-end, which is only Mach 5-7, Silva scales to Cheetu who moves at mach 21.

Same Cheetu got one shot by Silva and which wouldn't change even if he knew like Zeno said.

In the OBD we consider high tier hxh characters like Troupe members and Silva, Chrollo, Zeno, Netero, etc as large town to city level.

Overlord's best destruction feats range in the multi-city block or small town level.

Finally Nanika is never said to only be able to grant selfless desires.

If that were the case she wouldn't have gone with the maids wish to be a millionaire or Killua asking to kill his mother.

The only weakness of her power is simply that you have to do whatever she requests afterward.

So no as there assassin's there gonna go in with the intent of oneshotting Ainz, and he is too slow to react to use his hax nor is he strong enough to defeat them with his destructive spells.

If Ainz somehow manages to defeat them or escape? Either drop a Rose bomb or have Nanika erase him

Last edited:

Devi Lal

His divine robes give him 100% immunity to all fire based attacks in the volume 1.

And if you are talking about speed feats, then it is same for the Zoldycks.
And no, Cheetu is not Mach 21. It is totally baseless and fan wanks, but if you want to believe it so hard, then it your thing.
Now about Nanika, you are partially right.
But the question is how?
Ainz is an undead, not a living being. You can't hurt him without magic or supernatural level at the level of Shalltear.
Also, Reality Warping is pretty common. Though the question remains, what is your wish?
Teleport him somewhere? Ainz has teleportation immunity.
Kill him? But what? He is already dead.
Also, what city level?
Killua never blew up a building, nor Zeno and other characters.
And if you are talking about nukes, what you will nuke? Ainz is totally immune to fire itself.
And before putting my post as a wrong here, you should be more polite. Don't be arrogant, okay?

Devi Lal

:tupacAinz couldn't even destroy a city, his speed couldn't even surpass Mach 2
Not really.
Most mythril rank adventurers are capable of reacting to high powered Gundam. It clearly puts them above Mach 1 in reaction speed.

Clementine was a bullet timer in the volume 2 and 3. Author has written specifically that in the novels.

And if you are talking about destroying city, then you are basically not understanding the power system of Overlord.

Levels in Overlord signify their level of evolution, not AOE. Such attacks are considered a waste of time and problematic in group battles, as the damage will also affect the other players.

Heck, there was a Heavenly Dragon Lord with the size of a large island. Yet he was not above level 90.
Higher levels =/= High Area of Effect.

If you concentrate an entire damage into a single spot, then won't it became more damaging than the larger AOE attacks?

Though I heavily doubt you will understand.

Also, a city buster? Do you think that huge Area of Effect damage is equal to more power? There are tons of viruses in the air which can kill a strong wrestler like Undertaker, and people think "hax" is not enough to win a battle. How great!

Well, sorry for the rant.

Sometimes, I can't speak well when the debater is a Yamaiko.

And yes, I don't see why do you believe that someone like Cheetu is faster than Time Stop. Heck, Ainz has casted the spell while thinking more than once.
Once against Hekkeran and his team, while other in front of Gazef. And nobody heard it all.

Devi Lal

Overlord has trash for feats, best being freezing some lake to a shallow depth, and no speed feats to their name

But go nuts dude :maybe
Thanks a lot.
I truly needed that. You have opened my eyes.
I thank you for giving that idea. Now, I will definitely do that.
Hope you like it.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Thanks a lot.
I truly needed that. You have opened my eyes.
I thank you for giving that idea. Now, I will definitely do that.
Hope you like it.
Just post some feats and shit, you made a thread for discussion and posted nothing but air so far. Cite shit, that's all anyone is asking.

If Overlord actually has feats, post them, because the ones I'm aware of fail to impress by any real measure.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not really.
Ainz has High Tier Physical Immunity III
Slash Resistance V
Pierce Resistance V
Aura of Despair
Hypersonic reaction speed.

His divine robes give him 100% immunity to all fire based attacks in the volume 1.

These mean absolutely nothing in the context of vs debates and even less in the context of overlord as we have seen that you can overcome resistances and immunities if you just use something stronger

@ChaosTheory123 is right, what you posted was things, none of what you posted are genuine feats but basically random bullshit that means nothing on it's own.

Let's legit look at this for real:

What does this mean EXACTLY? 100% Fire Immunity seems awesome in paper... but how much of that is the true effective potency of the fire attacks he suffered? Can he bathe in the Sun or in a Quasar? Can he no sell a genuine Big Bang? Or if someone has the ability to reduce his "Fire Resistance", would the cloak still block it? And have we seen Ainz deal with any of that? If not, then it's all featless outside of the 2 times Shaltear burned his ass up and he STILL had to brace it at the end of the day.

So virtually, we only go by what Overlord itself has shown us and they have shown... absolutely nothing that's a threat to even JJK, let alone HxH :win

D2002

Ok in the shalltear fight she only use 1 fire spell not 2 and ainz it using holy resistance gear not his fire resistance gear so he taking extra damage from that but faking that he resit it and fire resistance do have feat in the series like this guy exist https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/La-Angler_Lava_Lord

Okay so Ainz is able to deal with Magma as the max of his fire immunity?

Felsic or silicic magmas have a silica content greater than 63%. They include rhyolite and dacite magmas. With such a high silica content, these magmas are extremely viscous, ranging from 108 cP (105 Pa⋅s) for hot rhyolite magma at 1,200 °C (2,190 °F) to 1011 cP (108 Pa⋅s) for cool rhyolite magma at 800 °C (1,470 °F).[21] For comparison, water has a viscosity of about 1 cP (0.001 Pa⋅s). Because of this very high viscosity, felsic lavas usually erupt explosively to produce pyroclastic (fragmental) deposits. However, rhyolite lavas occasionally erupt effusively to form lava spines, lava domes or "coulees" (which are thick, short lava flows).[22] The lavas typically fragment as they extrude, producing block lava flows. These often contain obsidian.[23]

Felsic lavas can erupt at temperatures as low as 800 °C (1,470 °F).[24] Unusually hot (>950 °C; >1,740 °F) rhyolite lavas, however, may flow for distances of many tens of kilometres, such as in the Snake River Plain of the northwestern United States.[25]

So yeah, the Fire Immunities' max is that... which is not all that impressive in the slightest.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
Assuming the speed difference really is just something like mach 5 to mach 21, he's not getting blitzed at standard distance. I don't recall any noteworthy speed feat, except maybe him flying up a decent distance in an early episode to take a look at the sky.

It takes him ~13 second to reach this level of altitude in episode 2 of s1.

ggt9PCc.gif

His firepower alone likely isn't enough to get him far, but it doesn't really matter anyway as Ainz relies mostly on hax in serious fights.

Timestop + death hax is his prefered way of fighting. His death hax can also be used over large AoE, enough to kill 70000+people at once.

He can also teleport and delay his opponents teleportations.

King of time

Exceptional
Assuming the speed difference really is just something like mach 5 to mach 21, he's not getting blitzed at standard distance. I don't recall any noteworthy speed feat, except maybe him flying up a decent distance in an early episode to take a look at the sky.

It takes him ~13 second to reach this level of altitude in episode 2 of s1.

ggt9PCc.gif

His firepower alone likely isn't enough to get him far, but it doesn't really matter anyway as Ainz relies mostly on hax in serious fights.

Timestop + death hax is his prefered way of fighting. His death hax can also be used over large AoE, enough to kill 70000+people at once.

He can also teleport and delay his opponents teleportations.
Death hax only affects those weaker than him, anyone faster than him and with higher power will kill him before he can do anything, overlord speed can be said to be somewhat inconsistent

Back