• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Akuma (DGM) vs some Shounen verses.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
A bunch of Akuma stumble by mistake into some shounen verses and they start doing what they do best. Killing shit.
For the DGM side we have :
1. Five level 1 Akuma
2.Five level 2 Akuma
3. Three Level 3 Akuma
4. Two level 4 Akuma.

Shounen Verses : MHA, JJK, Fire Force, Orient, Kimetsu, Chainsawman , DR. Stone.

Scenario 1.
Where do each of those categories of Akuma stop at in gauntlet style fight against each verse.

Scenario 2.

All of the Akuma as a group vs the whole verse.

Standard OBD rules.

Discuss.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
On pure physicals alone, Level 3 is ~low kiloton supersonic (I think) and level 4 is ~low megaton hypersonic (at least), fairly certain either is a problem for kimetsu and 4 probably get to around ~Shouto tier in MHA

They outstat most of JJK AFAIK but curse hax/regeneration is an issue

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The speed for level 4's is a little lowballed.

They should scale to Allen's reacting to point blank machine gun fire which should make them at least low tier MHS.

Come to think of it, didn't Lavi have solid Megaton feat by splitting some clouds and shit ? They should scale to that as well.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
just eyeballing I'd put it at around ~double digit for dodging I think? don't quote me on that though but it's what I recall for similar feats offhand

If you're going with triple digit then they're OCP for Kimetsu and would go farther in MHA and almost all of JJK gets blitzed

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
just eyeballing I'd put it at around ~double digit for dodging I think? don't quote me on that though but it's what I recall for similar feats offhand

If you're going with triple digit then they're OCP for Kimetsu and would go farther in MHA and almost all of JJK gets blitzed
Kars deflecting machine gun fire came out to like mach 26 iirc, that was pretty close range so probably net similar numbers

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Here's the feat in question.

Hasn't been calced by any of us yet but here you go :

Manga :
EQjoDaI.jpg

Animu :

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Honestly doesn't even look like he's reacting to the gunfire, just the weird baby alien pointing Its guns at his face.

His friend doesn't react to the bullets, he just lets them pepper him in the face.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
His friend doesn't react to the bullets, he just lets them pepper him in the face.
You can clearly see from the anime clip that the Akuma starts firing and Allen reacts fast enough to not get hit and swipe his guns away.

I posted the anime clip specifically to skip over the aim dodging argument part

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
tfw one of the few times, deku solos being a thing :hestonpls

they lucky though, cuz if it was tyki, he would solo almost all of those verses, lmao

Type-Rey

Acclaimed

they lucky though, cuz if it was tyki, he would solo almost all of those verses, lmao
Akuma , especially lvl 2 have a bit of haxx as well.
Petrification,BFR, Sound based mindfuck, moisture sapping , etc.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Tyki's Choose ability is so bullshit, man. :mjlol

Then again, he's one of my favorite chars in that series, so I don't care.

Also, what about the Akuma's toxic poison? I don't keep up with MHA, because its trash, but if he gets hit with anyone of the akuma's bullets or other attacks using their Dark Matter, even if he tanks the physical force without much problem, all the poison needs is exposure on his skin and getting into his lungs to take effect, and eventually turn him to ash.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, the virus is a problem for people who don't have poison resistance but at the same time, it ain't that hard to dodge them or just shockwave them away if you're past a certain level of strength.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, the virus is a problem for people who don't have poison resistance but at the same time, it ain't that hard to dodge them or just shockwave them away if you're past a certain level of strength.
Would Deku default to shockwaving them away though, when he doesn't know what they really do(specifically the bullets)? Is he also fast enough to blitz level 4 Akuma? If he is, fair enough, he runs through. If not, just one shot landed dusts him.

You can clearly see from the anime clip that the Akuma starts firing and Allen reacts fast enough to not get hit and swipe his guns away.

I posted the anime clip specifically to skip over the aim dodging argument part

Yeah, that's very clearly moving the gun straight after it fires, no doubt about it.

From the little I've seen of the other series, most of them wouldn't defeat a level 3 or 4.

Fire Force and MHA have the best chances of clearing the gauntlet.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Fire Force has quite a few that'd solo the verse, MHA high tiers and up should be a little much for them, JJK might win do to hax and numbers but should be at a comfortable stat disadvantage and they should clear KnY

Back