• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Alexis Kerib vs Galuga (2nd form)

Gig

Battle takes place in Akane's city from SSSS.Gridman both are in character, Alexis Kerib is banned from using Instance abreaction to create Kaiju

Alexis Kerib is the final villain of SSSS.Gridman

Galuga is the final Kaiju from Dynazenon episode 11/12

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit you're still alive?

Don't know anything about the two in the match, just wanted to state my shock. :mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Galuga has better feats IMO (although Alexis Kerib did split apart Gridman in the first episode, and Gridman with all his powers back could have been comparable to the OG toku Gridman).

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Might need to wait for the movie to be sure, since IIRC Original Gridman is supposed to be stronger

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
80's gridman is supposed to be his strongest version, backed up by him also having maxed out stats in every category once the SSSS protocol is activated

He split alexis in half with a neo choudenjin kick, and alex only survived because of his broken ass immortality tbf

Gig

80's gridman is supposed to be his strongest version, backed up by him also having maxed out stats in every category once the SSSS protocol is activated

He split alexis in half with a neo choudenjin kick, and alex only survived because of his broken ass immortality tbf
Gridman is actually from the 90s not the 80s,
Might need to wait for the movie to be sure, since IIRC Original Gridman is supposed to be stronger
Original Gridman (in SSSS) is end of series 90s Gridman with his final power up he used vs Kahn Digifier I think, that's why he has max stats according to junk screen in the OG series before he received his final power up, his stats where roughly at the halfway point.

Gig

Galuga has better feats IMO (although Alexis Kerib did split apart Gridman in the first episode, and Gridman with all his powers back could have been comparable to the OG toku Gridman).
I think most of the kaiju in Dynazenon had much more impressive exotic abilities to those in SSSS.Gridman, the reality warping Kaiju Garnix which is weaker than even Galuga 1st form at least combative wise was able to affect the entire planet if my memory recalls correctly.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think most of the kaiju in Dynazenon had much more impressive abilities to those in SSSS.Gridman, the reality warping Kaiju which is weaker than Galuga at least combative wise was able to affect the entire planet if my memory recalls correctly.
SSSS.Gridman makes a point that for most of the series that Gridman is much weaker than in the original toku, although Alexis was able to split Gridman into pieces at the start of the series (Gridman at the end of the series is more powerful and easily took out Alexis, but taking out Gridman may imply partial scaling of OG Gridman).
dmTzgAp.png

Oh there is implications that world means much more than planet in context of the worlds in Gridman (there's implications of them being outright universes), which was implied even in the second episode of the original toku. Unfortunately, I'd yet to have much in terms of hard proof about how big each Computer Worlds. Garnix was able to send people to the past of multiple worlds, both real and computer (Anti ended up in Akanes world in the Computer World, Gauma and the Eugenisits ended up in Ancient China in the real world, and they've kept it ambiguous if Dynazenon is set in the real world or a computer world).

Also to note is that Goldburn creates the space in which Kaizer Gridknight forms.
ORpW3oG.png
(Relevant text)
tcrOans.png
The formation is shaped in the fantastic space created by Goldburn, and all the aircraft are united around the reduced Gridknight. A helmet is attached and the cloack of light is turned over.

In anycase though, Galuga has better feats than Alexis in term of power and hax. I'd say Khan Digifer > Galuga > Alexis Kerib.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Alexis seemingly got stronger after revival didn't he, since he went from being kicked in half to overpowering Grid Beam until Fixer Beam weakened him

Back