• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Alley Agony Thread #I: From the Dumpster to the Dumps

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
need to have existential dread before you wake up in the morning. always be on that grind.

Holy shit
It took me 2 hours to drive home
There was some wreck on the one road home, which at the point I'd gotten there I had already gone through the city traffic.
I roll up to a bunch of cars at a standstill, and I figured I could just wait and I'd make it through in 20 minutes or something.
20 minutes later I'm at an intersection where a police officer is hanging out telling people to fuck off.
With some quick thinking I realize, hey, if I go really far in the wrong direction i'm pretty sure i can get on this winding back road through the countryside that will spit me back out further up the road I need to be on, bypassing the wreck.
I thought this was a pretty clever idea, and I bet the 50 other people that also thought of this at the same time were proud of themselves too.
Fuck

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Holy shit
It took me 2 hours to drive home
There was some wreck on the one road home, which at the point I'd gotten there I had already gone through the city traffic.
I roll up to a bunch of cars at a standstill, and I figured I could just wait and I'd make it through in 20 minutes or something.
20 minutes later I'm at an intersection where a police officer is hanging out telling people to fuck off.
With some quick thinking I realize, hey, if I go really far in the wrong direction i'm pretty sure i can get on this winding back road through the countryside that will spit me back out further up the road I need to be on, bypassing the wreck.
I thought this was a pretty clever idea, and I bet the 50 other people that also thought of this at the same time were proud of themselves too.
Fuck
Don't worry, NJ has as much drunk/bad drivers as Texas has gut nuts.

As long as you got home partially safe, that's all that matters!

Back