• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Angus McFife and The Hootsman (Gloryhammer) vs. Creation (Exalted)

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Throughout their many adventures together, and after their climatic battle with Zargothrax, these two ancient warriors of legend reunite after their ascension to godhood. Angus McFife as Odin and Master of Ikea, and The Hootsman as the one true god of the universe. Another great evil has arisen to the west, and they see that it is truly god awful. They ride towards Creation in the Hootsforce. Which exists beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Stats for the Gloryhammer duo? :hm
Prologue for the album from Napalm Records:

And lo, Planet Earth had been destroyed by the Hootsman, with an explosion so powerful it ripped a hole in the very fabric of spacetime. And yet, Zargothrax was still not defeated, for he managed to use his last shreds of power to escape through the dimensional rift. Vowing to defeat the evil sorcerer, Angus McFife XIII followed him into the portal, with no idea where it might lead…

Feats for Angus.

Zargothrax has complete control over reality in the dimension beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex, and is able to render the Hammer of Glory powerless.

Their fight against Zargothrax after his ascension when he achieved omnipotence.

The Hootsforce using Nuclear Justice to vaporize Death Knights.

From the black gate evil deathknights attack
Proletius is leading the chaos charge
Slaughtering peasants with deadly impunity
Ralathor fires his final defence
Missiles of nuclear justice
The deathknights are suddenly vaporized
Proletius dies

They are also equipped with laser guns.

For the King of Space
We will fight to end disgrace
In our once proud land
We will make our stand
When the dark lord comes
We will shoot our laser guns
For the glory of mighty Dundee

Zargothrax achieving omnipotence at the moment of the solar conjunction.

Mwah-hahaha! Such a pathetic display of valor! You are naught but insignificant worms before the infinite power of Zargothrax! Now, the solar conjunction is at hand. My ascension to godhood is inevitable and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Worship my omnipotence!

The Hootsman murders the fuck out of goblins with lasers.

With a flash of thunder
A god falls from the sky
With holy armor made from wolf
The Hootsman has arrived
Side by side with Angus
The warriors make fight
Hootsman fires a laser blast
Shoots goblins out of sight

The Hootsman is revealed to be the true god of that universe.

Alright Zargothrax, your evil reign of terror ends today! My name is the Hootsman, and I am the one and only true god of this universe! It is time for you to taste the power of Hoots!

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Prologue for the album from Napalm Records:

Feats for Angus.

Zargothrax has complete control over reality in the dimension beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex, and is able to render the Hammer of Glory powerless.

Their fight against Zargothrax after his ascension when he achieved omnipotence.

The Hootsforce using Nuclear Justice to vaporize Death Knights.

They are also equipped with laser guns.

Zargothrax achieving omnipotence at the moment of the solar conjunction.

The Hootsman murders the fuck out of goblins with lasers.

The Hootsman is revealed to be the true god of that universe.

Yeah the two easily stomp lol, Celestial Exalted and top tiers in Exalted are only planet level with prep, otherwise they're only continent+ and sub-rel. Terrestrial Exalted (of which there's a lot more are only around town+/small city levels and MHS. Creation is absolutely fucked.

Yeah the two easily stomp lol, Celestial Exalted and top tiers in Exalted are only planet level with prep, otherwise they're only continent+ and sub-rel. Terrestrial Exalted (of which there's a lot more are only around town+/small city levels and MHS. Creation is absolutely fucked.
Exalted is so weaker compared to D&D and Pathfinder or White Wolf’s other IP via World of Darkness.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Actually, I just realized I was wrong, somewhat: Celestial Exalted don't receive planetary scaling, since that's something only Deathlords can do (and arguably other beings on their level such as the Unconquered Sun and arguably the Primordials), and even then only with prep.
quK6soX.png

That detail about this being an eventual task is especially important, because the average game of Exalted (and the time spent between most scenarios) in fluff takes place over centuries. So not only are they getting stomped, it's actually a bit more one-sided than I thought :mjlol

The only way Exalted actually reaches cosmic levels of power is if you use the Gunstar Autochthonia setting, which has galaxy level primordials. Otherwise the rest of the verse gets wrecked even by sub-epic level D&D. Which is hilarious since part of the point of Exalted is to play of a ridiculously higher power level than D&D :russ

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
More context on The Hootsman destroying the planet. He saves the world by blowing it up with his neutron star heart. He is also faster than a laser bullet. The dwarf king is also able to move at lightspeed.

Across the skies of Mars, the demon war begins
Trust in your sword, this battle we'll win
The space knights of Crail are first to the fight
Clashing with lasers and power of might

Fly high through apocalypse skies
Fight for the world we must save
Like tears of a unicorn lost in the rain
Chaos will triumph this day
Apocalypse 1992

At the speed of light the dwarven king arrives
With crystal laser battleaxe into the fight he rides
Deep inside the Hootsman there lies a secret heart
Barbarian is a cyborg powered by a neutron star
For centuries immortal he will quest in time and space
But now he must make sacrifice to save the human race!

The only way to save the galaxy
Is to destroy planet Earth and Aberdeen

Faster than a laser bullet
Hootsman flies to Fife
He detonates his nuclear heart
Destroys all human life
With a thunderous implosion the Earth was vaporized
Tearing a dimensional rift in the heavens
Using his last shards of power
Zargothrax plunged through the space portal
Vanishing into another reality
And so Angus McFife XIII followed him into the wormhole
For the eternal glory of Dundee

Sanctus!
Dominus!

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
New feat for Angus McFife. He survived his trek into the raging volcanic fires of Schiehallion, and retains his righteous character. Probably because the fires purified him of the Knife of Evil's corruption. The Hammer of Glory lost its power, but he replaced it with the Sword of Power. The new sword was forged by all of the gods, and it has given him the power to change the past. He claims he can and will save everyone in every galaxy with it.

Last edited:
Back