Anime is the best medium and here's why

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't remember a single scene of transitioning being suggested or used in Zombieland Saga.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember a single scene of transitioning being suggested or used in Zombieland Saga.
Masao/Lily. He didn't have one yet, but the whole thing felt like he got groomed by the industry into thinking he really was a girl before he died. And the show made a point of his father being the problem. Despite the fact he was the only one against him wanting to become one and change his identity.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Manga for me is better than Anime.

But Dragon Ball being the example is hilarious. And I love Dragon Ball.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Masao/Lily. He didn't have one yet, but the whole thing felt like he got groomed by the industry into thinking he really was a girl before he died. And the show made a point of his father being the problem. Despite the fact he was the only one against him wanting to become one and change his identity.
That was by his father and the entire thing with Lily and his father was Lily's obsession with not wanting to become a boy as puberty was going to hit him. Hence why the message is to be what he is, he had to "die" to stay a "girl".

Back