• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Was Rose Sky?

rose was me too

4422.JPG

maroon_800000

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yes

@Kurumi Don't take what I was saying in dead chat seriously, I was committing to the shitposter role

Seriously? You should have seen that I was getting pissed off, yet you decided to provoke me even further for no good reason. I'm so disappointed by you. After knowing this I agree with MUUGEN that you shouldn't be section mod on Worstgen anymore.

Ratchet

Seriously? You should have seen that I was getting pissed off, yet you decided to provoke me even further for no good reason. I'm so disappointed by you. After knowing this I agree with MUUGEN that you shouldn't be section mod on Worstgen anymore.
Woah woah woah

It was all in good fun, I was just playing the role

Ratchet

@Ratchet what made you Town read me? Because you figured out who I was?
Just thought it was obvious - I knew you were Flower and the role and the way you went about trying to prove it was something you would never do as scum

I honestly probably could have addressed it properly but I was the shitposter, couldn't drop character

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
proofnccep.png

Everyone faking to be me can fuck off now and be ready to get your butts kicked by the mods.

@Ekkologix Expecting you to give relevant info about real identities of lime and purple to the mods.

And purple is magic lol.
he is also taking the piss.
idk why you are biting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back