• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

@Kurumi Sent this on Worstgen too - apologies for the trolling in dead chat. My intent was to lean into a bit where Blue was just a shitposter, I can appreciate that isn't how you took it though. So hopefully we can draw a line under it here.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
ME apologizing to YOU?! Suggesting this is so disgusting, I'm at a loss for words. Never gonna happen. Forget it!
im gna need both sides to apologize to the other before i reveal. lets end this peacefully

@lime_00ff00 @purple_800080 please apologize for trolling. it was not appreciated by the receiving end, and they might have continued name calling cuz of it
@Kurumi please apologize for name calling, even if it was in response to being trolled, it potentially made them continue trolling to get a reaction from you

Kurumi

Preeminent
No, I won't apologize for fighting back when getting provoked like that. I see no reason why I should apologize to them, as I said, it won't happen. You must be delusional to expect me apologizing.

Kurumi

Preeminent
@Kurumi Sent this on Worstgen too - apologies for the trolling in dead chat. My intent was to lean into a bit where Blue was just a shitposter, I can appreciate that isn't how you took it though. So hopefully we can draw a line under it here.

You should have been fully able to see that it pissed me off, so every normal person should have known to stop, at least at this point where I called you a clown and a coward but you even kept continuing to further provoke me afterwards!

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
No, I won't apologize for fighting back when getting provoked like that. I see no reason why I should apologize to them, as I said, it won't happen. You must be delusional to expect me apologizing.
You flamed in dead qt initially and clown reacted.

I am fine with the conditions ekko has set forth

Alternatively, ban tpein

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
You should have been fully able to see that it pissed me off, so every normal person should have known to stop, at least at this point where I called you a clown and a coward but you even kept continuing to further provoke me afterwards!
Unwilling to reveal identity doesn't equate to you having free reign to flame them because you are upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back