• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose_ffd6ec

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I suspect him though

Anything else besides thinking red is "opportunistic"? I am asking because to me it looked like the opportunist here was you. Voted without a reason and when I pushed you for one reason you told me you didn't like their attitude.

I am honest about trying to get yellow ejected so I was not going to argue with an extra vote even if it's potentially from one of their partners. And yes you did ask me if I think you are "bussing". As of now, Potentially yes.

brown_a52a2a

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Anything else besides thinking red is "opportunistic"? I am asking because to me it looked like the opportunist here was you. Voted without a reason and when I pushed you for one reasob you told me you didn't like their attitude.

I am honest about trying to get yellow ejected so I was not going to argue with an extra vote even if it's potentially from one of their partners. And yes you did ask me if I think you are "bussing". As of now, Potentially yes.
Ok.
I am too busy to answer at this but one of my tasks is to get myself ejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back