• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose_ffd6ec

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
if you got a day one task. that is easy to complete and doesn't even "lynching someone" - coz lynching imposters is literally a win condition option - you should just share it

how do you feel about the recent
developments and votes on brown, as well as their reaction?

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I was doing my task.

What's your task?

Sharing tasks sounds like a terrible idea. It lets the scum team figure out which players have the easiest tasks and so kill them off first, then save the others for later.

Unless you've got a task that can be completed on the day and the other townies can help with it, we shouldn't be sharing them IMO.

brown_a52a2a

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Sharing tasks sounds like a terrible idea. It lets the scum team figure out which players have the easiest tasks and so kill them off first, then save the others for later.

Unless you've got a task that can be completed on the day and the other townies can help with it, we shouldn't be sharing them IMO.
I don't want to know any task that can't be done today

yellow_ffff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
i wish I was imposter though. my usage is boring AF - if this was actually AmongUs I would just wait in a corner to be killed, so i could join a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back