• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon_800000

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Have a feeling Yellow could be set up for lynch by mafia. Olive looks sus directly going OMGUS voting Yellow. But Olive could as well just be angry Kurumi getting mad at her voters like usual. lime looks fine to me although I don't understand why he'd refill Blue, masochism very much? Could really well see scum being between Blue and Cyan.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Have a feeling Yellow could be set up for lynch by mafia. Olive looks sus directly going OMGUS voting Yellow. But Olive could as well just be angry Kurumi getting mad at her voters like usual. lime looks fine to me although I don't understand why he'd refill Blue, masochism very much? Could really well see scum being between Blue and Cyan.
Yeah, I doubt it's Blue. Would be a masochist to fake this shit. Probably just Town.

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Scum Blue posting 500 times in day 1 would be a bold strategy.

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
I was the one who started the Yellow wagon and the yellow omgus me and voted me.
You seem upset that he refill a very well townread player.
I kinda townread Blue and Cyan. Thoughts on why you sus them?

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I think Yellow seems sussier than Olive by far, but I'm at a loss for other sussy bakas, so I will try and find them today

[Vote eject Yellow]

maroon_800000

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I was the one who started the Yellow wagon and the yellow omgus me and voted me.
You seem upset that he refill a very well townread player.
I kinda townread Blue and Cyan. Thoughts on why you sus them?

Hammered brownie instead of waiting few more hours for him to complete his task.

Day 2 Vote Count 2

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 Vote Count 2 (up to post #977)

Votes
Cyan ->
Olive
Lime -> Olive
Yellow -> Olive
Olive -> Yellow
Gray -> Yellow