• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
Brown = 8 (Red, Rose, Lime, Yellow, Maroon, Blue, Cyan)

I am 100% sure there is at least 1 mafia on the Brown wagon, yet none of you are even scumhunting. Pathethic.

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I was not trying to be active because I was busy.
Shame, I could have save Brown....maybe.
What are your thoughts on yellow?
Why would I throw a vote down when I don't even sus Brown?
You said you were caught up, you should know my thoughts on yellow?

And you should've seen all the contradictions in brown's posts. His tasks kept changing, first he needs to be ejected, then any kill is fine? His 20 votes task was clear as fucking day and he still couldn't get it done. How anyone couldn't find that sus is beyond me.

yellow_ffff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
they are defending someone - who lied about their role. Despite being town. Imagine defending a proven liar lol

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
I mean, Brown also needed to get lynched, so ofc they would lie and make themselves sus. There is no defending this. It's bad or just scum.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Sus. Obviously not that powerless since your hammer turns into a double vote.
Sounds like a scum ability to me.
Then explain why I'm revealing the hammer DV as scum Day 1 instead of just saving it and using it endgame to take over majority much sooner. I'll wait.

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
You said you were caught up, you should know my thoughts on yellow?

And you should've seen all the contradictions in brown's posts. His tasks kept changing, first he needs to be ejected, then any kill is fine? His 20 votes task was clear as fucking day and he still couldn't get it done. How anyone couldn't find that sus is beyond me.
I don't remember everything everyone said. What are your thoughts on yellow now?
Would i as scum be so bold to act this way and start a lynch on Yellow?
Idk what u mean by clear as fucking day, even if Brown's actions were delirious, his tone was clearly town.
VOTE EJECT OLIVE
Vote Eject Yellow

LOL look at scum come in and try to bandwagon. Do you actually even have a legit reason for voting me?

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Also not sure how I feel about the focus on the Brown wagon. I feel like this was mostly Town driven. Scum would probably not wanna get involved here.

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
Then explain why I'm revealing the hammer DV as scum Day 1 instead of just saving it and using it endgame to take over majority much sooner. I'll wait.
Good point, although one might argue that your zero vote count would show early since Ekko frequently does vote count.
Thoughts on yellow?

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
yooooooooooooo
wasup wasup wasup.
who we lynching today?

X4LvE6H.gif

lime_00ff00

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Would i as scum be so bold to act this way and start a lynch on Yellow?
Idk what u mean by clear as fucking day, even if Brown's actions were delirious, his tone was clearly town.
Sure you would, after I called you out for being a fence-sitter last phase.

Did you not read brown's tasks? A bot could've completed more than they did. Either they didn't read it properly or didn't care enough to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back