• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Purple trying to tie me to Maroon because Maroon didn't list me in their list of inactives even though I was in the thread then and they made a post to me :biden

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Since I won‘t be able to do my second task anymore, if you guys want me to hammer anyone I will. We don‘t have much time anymore.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Purple trying to tie me to Maroon because Maroon didn't list me in their list of inactives even though I was in the thread then and they made a post to me :biden
that and they basically sussed most of the thread but not you + their only interaction with you was asking you for suggestions on what to do.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
that and they basically sussed most of the thread but not you + their only interaction with you was asking you for suggestions on what to do.
Yeah, but don‘t you think such an interaction makes them look more unpartnered? Why does a scum ask their mate for suggestions?

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Why would I respond that way to my teammate??? :biden That interaction was pointless and wouldn't you be more cautious about interactions with your team in the game because it should amount to something????????

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
going back to the brown wagon as that's the main thing thats happened

don't like this. what is the scum motivation to make up wanting to get ejected when he had no pressue on him? yes claiming it early is bad but it's obviously way more likely to be bad town not thinking it through than scum making it up for ??? reasons.

Ah, good thing you decide to solve the game by looking at D1 and pointing a finger at me, conveniently after two players have initiated suspicion on me

Kill this.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yeah, but don‘t you think such an interaction makes them look more unpartnered? Why does a scum ask their mate for suggestions?
to give them content to work off of.

no i dont think that makes them look more unpartnered. you generally do need interactions with your mates and if you're not looking to buss then something like that is more commonly seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back