• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Hold the front door! Why would you assume Maroon was a woman?? Maroon never said anything about their gender and you called other players with he/him pronouns meaning you had tmi on Maroon. You're scum!

I honestly got nothing to say here lol. Got accused of the same thing earlier. Maybe it's just instinct...

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Anyway I don't think we actually have all too much time left in the day

I'd like to vote Gray/White today, can put purple aside I suppose

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Actually scratch that purple hasn't been much better but at least they claimed, white feels like frozen wolf. Let's yeet it!

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
going back to the brown wagon as that's the main thing thats happened

don't like this. what is the scum motivation to make up wanting to get ejected when he had no pressue on him? yes claiming it early is bad but it's obviously way more likely to be bad town not thinking it through than scum making it up for ??? reasons.

Like look at this shit

The brown wagon isn't the main thing that happened, Maroon getting lynched was you silly fuck, just takes a random quote of mine from the day and manufactures a hindsight read on it, timing is very convenient, has done nothing else but has suddenly decided to gamesolve and this is what he comes up with

SCUM

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Why does a claim stop you from killing them, though?

Can be verified, especially the night chat thing, and just from an angleshoot standpoint would be a weird ability for scum to have in their toolkit. You'll notice most of their abilities involve obfuscation (lights stop invests, today votes are stopped). Rolespec but probably has a grain of truth to it

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
to give them content to work off of.

no i dont think that makes them look more unpartnered. you generally do need interactions with your mates and if you're not looking to buss then something like that is more commonly seen.
What part makes us look partnered by that single interaction?? If Maroon was trying to help me get a better foot into the game by telling my reads, why would I respond that way????

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Can be verified, especially the night chat thing, and just from an angleshoot standpoint would be a weird ability for scum to have in their toolkit. You'll notice most of their abilities involve obfuscation (lights stop invests, today votes are stopped). Rolespec but probably has a grain of truth to it
I never played much Among Us, so if it fits flavour Ig I can accept the claim for now. I always had the luck to play with hackers who just auto won a round, so I stopped playing the game.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yeah, not really sure this is a partnered interaction. Not opposed to lynching any PoE slot, though, except for maybe Orange as they seem too lost in the sauce for scum.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
im a Task Cop x2 usage

i can target player to see if they've done a task. if they have - i will have performed my task too. If not I will get No Reuslt.

also if im also visited myself - on the same night i complete a task, i will learn they've completed a task too.

the tasks have to be completed at night
just catching up to this now looks like this has been forgotten.

like the tasks have to be completed at night added on seems like it was added on because they couldn't justify not using it on blue. the second task in the first post mentions night task but the first part of the role does not.

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
just catching up to this now looks like this has been forgotten.

like the tasks have to be completed at night added on seems like it was added on because they couldn't justify not using it on blue. the second task in the first post mentions night task but the first part of the role does not.
Why is this relevant now? Yellow flipped and was Town.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Ah, good thing you decide to solve the game by looking at D1 and pointing a finger at me, conveniently after two players have initiated suspicion on me

Kill this.
:whathekong

I don't even know who is suspecting you. what else do you want me to use to solve, the scum lynch which was achieved due to a cop? interesting direction to OMGUS rather than answering the question to defend yourself.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Like look at this shit

The brown wagon isn't the main thing that happened, Maroon getting lynched was you silly fuck, just takes a random quote of mine from the day and manufactures a hindsight read on it, timing is very convenient, has done nothing else but has suddenly decided to gamesolve and this is what he comes up with

SCUM
this is shit. it's not random at all. what has doing nothing before got to do with it. just because i've done nothing I should continue to do nothing for the rest of the game. none of what you said is scummy yet you're confidently saying im scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back