• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
ya i dont think white is going to flip scum at all based both on their reaction to their own wagon, their intention to get information from it, and sussing dead people(although from what ive seen on this site this isn't really alignment indicative lol).

cyan_00ffff

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Also I voted White. There‘s probably 2 scums left, so why are they not hammered yet when both Blue and Red voted them and I doubt both are scum.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
What are the reasons to doubt them?

their actual activity was saying people are scum and to get them out of here repeatedly.

they tried making it seem scummy that i felt like blue's tasks made the game unbearable.

and they threw shade at a lot of people without any effort to really town read anyone(outside of yourself).

red_ff0000

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Purple, White, and Gray have all played like shit and literally haven't done anything until today. On tone I could give them maybe 2/3 town. Not claiming for these clowns, force them to play if they get me over, cba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back