• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
he's not caught up and admitted as such. putting it all on his shoulders is dumb just because he's the cop lol.

i will say gray's non-consecutive addition is convenient largely because the reason i asked him what he did is that i expected him to have driven himself with the cop to ensure that they lived since he himself claimed he got white's seraph shot.
It would only be convenient if Green had died and I claimed such.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Yeah, Idk what you're reading, but it's clearly not this game.

PURPLE SAID I'M SCUM AND I WILL SPEED LYNCH FOR AN EASY WIN.

THEN SAID EVEN IF I NO VOTE I'M SCUM BECAUSE I CREATE WIFOM TO MAKE MY WIN EASIER.

WHEN THE FUCKING EASIEST WAY FOR ME WOULD BE TO JUST VOTE IF I'M SCUM.

Like holy shit, the guy is blatantly just pushing me with an agenda. If you can't see this and you're Town you're just fucking bad.
that's not a contradiction they just don't think it confirms you. there will still be 3 town players alive next phase who could just auto lynch you next phase so you might not to risk outing yourself.

I can see why you might think they are pushing an agenda if you already scum read them but acting like this is exposed scum like you have been trying to do? absolutely not.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
It's pretty obvious that scum killed Lime last night because I confirmed them town. They didn't go for Green or White because they didn't know who I would busdrive myself with.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
blue and cyan have both across terrible this phase.

cyan's reason for town reading blue makes no sense, just dismissing people and refusing to answer when a valid point is made against them, irrational confidence that purple is scum. none of this is townie at all.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
blue and cyan have both across terrible this phase.

cyan's reason for town reading blue makes no sense, just dismissing people and refusing to answer when a valid point is made against them, irrational confidence that purple is scum. none of this is townie at all.

it could be incredibly bad town hence why id rather go for blue.

legit, it could honest to god be awful town.

white_ffffff

Notorious
Anon Mafia Game Account
it does feel a bit too easy if its both cyan and blue but those are my scum reads now. I don't really have a strong preference. i'd probably get rid of blue today simply because they've not even tried to play the game outside of the last few hours and even those posts have been low effort shite and im not losing to that. on top of that hiding their claim when there is no need to at this stage, I know its probably t pein and afaik he never claims but that can go.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
it does feel a bit too easy if its both cyan and blue but those are my scum reads now. I don't really have a strong preference. i'd probably get rid of blue today simply because they've not even tried to play the game outside of the last few hours and even those posts have been low effort shite and im not losing to that. on top of that hiding their claim when there is no need to at this stage, I know its probably t pein and afaik he never claims but that can go.

that is my preference as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back