• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
I don't understand why scum wouldn't just jump on the whole Blue/Cyan fiasco yesterday if Purple was town. They are probably just scum.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
Orange or White is scum too. I don't think they are scum together though. But in every pairing, Purple is always a scum so I feel confident with my vote.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
I don't understand why scum wouldn't just jump on the whole Blue/Cyan fiasco yesterday if Purple was town. They are probably just scum.

you are the scum that jumped on the angle. you were 100% on board with everything and upon the flip you just deemed me scum.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Purple just gave up or what?
iso gray's posts and you'll see that. at least white had some reluctance post flip and didn't just 180. that's why i didn't want to thunderdome with you because scum can easily attach themselves to the idea it wasn't one so it's the other.

purple_800080

Preeminent
Anon Mafia Game Account
Do you realistically see a team that doesn't have Purple in it?

or let me phrase it this way. you're basically trying to assure my lynch. if you think im dead set scum you could use the time to figure out who my last teammate is because the game would continue if im scum. instead you're basically just summing it up with "well purple has to be on the team so let's lynch him and then sort out the rest later" when the rest will never come. show some solving.

gray_808080

Illustrious
Anon Mafia Game Account
you are the scum that jumped on the angle. you were 100% on board with everything and upon the flip you just deemed me scum.
If I am town, do you think I would continue sussing Cyan after no one backed up their plan to "confirm themselves" besides a single townie? I am pretty sure Cyan is Flower too and she is a more nervous scum. She wouldn't pull that sort of thing if none of her scummates were going to back it up and she would look sus because of it.

As far as Orange and White go, I simply can't see them being a scum team together. Also I have no reason to see why they don't just say you are sus and validate Cyan here if you are town. About half the players thought so, what would they gain by a Blue mislynch over your mislynch in that scenario? More to gain by your mislynch as you're actually more active and doing things unlike Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back