• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Anyone been banned from NF yet? LOL Cause I am.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I am sorry you had to go through that pen pen.

I brought most of the people I love here, I'm not even bothered so no worries~ Post count, power, influence, or even rep were never a thing for me. Shit posting with clever, humorous, and varied individuals was my jam and we still have that.

I even managed to convince my four besties to come along for the ride, I'm content man. I'm good;.

Dude hanging out at your place for a single day would be like a trip to a museum. Good shit man.
My mom used to joke I won't ever get a gf or even friends if I don't make my habitat a bit more... acceptable. I think the big bug plushies and especially that creepy mushroom guy watching my bed might be a bit of overkill.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
My mom used to joke I won't ever get a gf or even friends if I don't make my habitat a bit more... acceptable. I think the big bug plushies and especially that creepy mushroom guy watching my bed might be a bit of overkill.

On Halloween I sleep with a grim reaper over my Japanese Futon. Fugg it.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
You're your own league and I respect that, I mean you scare me shitless but it's the respect kind of fear.

I'm highly amused and intrigued that I scare the king of bugs, probably a wise sense from those antennae that no mortal could possibly pick up on~

Regardless, for this particular weirdo it is time for the sleeb. Good night my fren OuO may the bed bugs bite the both of us indefinitely!

I'm highly amused and intrigued that I scare the king of bugs, probably a wise sense from those antennae that no mortal could possibly pick up on~

Regardless, for this particular weirdo it is time for the sleeb. Good night my fren OuO may the bed bugs bite the both of us indefinitely!
Yeah lets call those "antennae".

You're always sleepy when I get active around you... So nothing new :cat)

Back