• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Anyone been banned from NF yet? LOL Cause I am.

Yah we're pretty much all banned lol ongoing discussions all over.
Pretty much all of us who either posted or PM'd about it
Including current and ex-mods

Mbxx even banned Island and Nemesis twice
1356c3a2-7e21-4f2e-bfb0-d7c6badadfbf_text.gif

The color scheme is off for the variety of roach they're trying to depict. You knew that though didn't you?
Mah dude most early "advanced" insects looked so much like roaches we even invented the term roachoids only to diss em. They gave rise to termites, mantises and ofc all modern blattodeans.

Blattodeans sounds like an alien race.
Well... The only insectoid alien/ufo sightings reported in real life were of mantis men and mantises arouse from early roachoids which means in a way they are just highly derived carnivorous roaches which puts them next to blattodeans which means the coffee I had 20 min ago finally kicked off my brain this morning.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Well... The only insectoid alien/ufo sightings reported in real life were of mantis men and mantises arouse from early roachoids which means in a way they are just highly derived carnivorous roaches which puts them next to blattodeans which means the coffee I had 20 min ago finally kicked off my brain this morning.

Meanwhile it is time for sleeb on my end. Nini

RÆM

Distinguished
I posted a QR code that links here. That seems to be okay for now...
You know your UFO lore. *mandibles twitch*

Back