• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Archer and Lancer (F/SN) vs Acqua and Knight Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cu and EMIYA utterly solo then.
Cu is Karna's equal in Fate/Extella Link and Karna is Planetary/Large Planetary.
Protection of Arrows even works on Gilgamesh's GoB Noble Phantasms which can effortlessly go through Mountains and Shields equal to a Fortress Made of Divine Steel:
7WPy2PW.jpg

None of them are TNRs in the slightest. And Cu did that for 12 hours and even dealt Gilgamesh a serious blow before he died:
Takeuchi: How did he meet his end in Saber's route?
Nasu: He was defeated by Gil in the church basement. We didn't elaborate on this in the game, but Lancer was actually battling against Gil for half a day before he lost, so I think it's safe to say that Gil sustained some serious injuries in that encounter.
Takeuchi: I doubt many of the people who played the game spent much time thinking about that particular fight.
Nasu: Cu Chulainn is probably one of the top two greatest heroes in Irish Mythology. This may seem contrary to what I was saying about Berserker, but Lancer's agility and combat experience are enough to keep him alive even without some overwhelming super ability. Lancer is definitely a character based on the survivor archetype.
Takeuchi: Regardless of concept, as far as the story is concerned, Lancer was basically the bait in a giant dog fighting ring. Even the thrown Bolg was just there to make Aegis seem more impressive.
Nasu: Hey! Are you dissing Lancer!?
Takeuchi: I just think he was a very unfortunate character, all things considered. But I guess that's why the impression he left on me was something akin to clouds.

And remember, this was done WHILE Cu wasn't in the best shape either due to Kirei Kotomine being below average in terms of Magical Circuits and Mana distribution and would STILL have the edge regardless if it was Ireland despite also being in Diarmuid's stomping ground as well:
Comptiq 2007-06 issue said:
Q: Cu Chulainn and Diarmuid are both Lancers, but who will win in an honourble battle? In their first engagement with Saber, Cu Chulainn was being pressed hard, but Diarmuid was able to pressure Saber. So... Diarmuid is stronger

A: Diarmuid received more backup from his Master (magical energy supply), thus in terms of pure firepower, Diarmuid was stronger. In Japan, both of them received 0 geographical boost (from the cultural sphere), but if the stage was in Ireland --- Cu Chulainn would have an edge.

EMIYA, meanwhile, is basically a bullshit mimic of Shirou who explicitly mastered his Reality Marble and his abilities to their limits and can do shit like this:

And none of these are even his Projections of say Caladbolg II which as we found out in the Turas Realta Manga... was going to jeopardize the entire Singularity of the America Singularity... which is literally the entirety of the US:

Even with the Rank Down, a Broken Phantasm would knock it back up to the same Rank due to the mechanics of it:
Comptiq 2005-10 issue said:
Q. I have a question about the Servants vs. other character answer in the 9th issue of Comptiq. About a Servant with an average Noble Phantasm, who would have one and what rank would that have been?

A: That's a serious question. The level of the Noble Phantasm would be B, and ability being represented by numbers would be called an average Noble Phantasm. Broken Phantasm, Barrier of the Wind King (C), Gae Bolg (thrown) (B), that sort.
On the other hand, those with conceptual effects, destiny interference types fall into a special category. With Gae Bolg (regular), no matter how much Arcueid might be superior to Lancer in numbers, she will be killed depending on her luck, you see

And there's the speed stuff we have consistently talked about too which is FTL and yeah, it becomes obvious the more I can keep piling onto this.

Rev97

Illustrious
FTL feats accomplished by just Kanzaki who was able to divert Index’s Dragon’s Breath when it was inches from Touma’s face. Said Dragon’s Breath was a laser beam made of photons.

His right hand feeling a hair's breadth from dismemberment, Kamijou immediately braced it with his left, grabbing his right wrist. A shocking pain erupted on the palm of his right hand. The magic was cutting into his skin...His right hand's ability couldn't keep up, and the beam was edging closer to Kamijou, one milimeter at a time.

its not just the sheer quantity...! Its like every single photon has its own properties!!"

A very nasty sound emanated from his right pinkie.

It bent at an unnatural angle... and broke. The instant this registered, the indescribably powerful pillar blew through his defense.

His right hand recoiled away.

The shaft of light rushed at his defenseless face at a speed beggaring imagination...

...Salvare000!!

Just before the pillar of light hit him, kamijou heard Kanzaki shout.

It wasn't Japanese. it wasn't any language with which he was familiar. But he heard something similar- it was a name. It had been when he faced Stiyl in the student dormitory. It was the name Stiyl'd said all magicians must give when using magic. Her magic name.

The nodachi Kanzaki held, close to two meters in length, sliced through the air. The Seven Glints, using seven metal wires, approached Index with sound-splitting speed.

But her attack wasn't aimed at Index herself.

The seven metal wires shredded the frail tatami at Index's feet all at once. Suddenly without footing, she began falling backward. The magic circles linked to Index's eyes moved as well, causing the pillar of light aimed at Kamijou to move as well.

The beam swung upward like a giant sword, rending the wall, then the ceiling, leaving nothing in it's wake. Even the black clouds floating in the night sky were torn open... It might even have sliced through satellites in low-Earth orbit.

You also got Misaka being able to dodge 4 Meltdowner Beams (Electron beams) from Mugino.

6677653-4062223121-66527.png

6677654-0720658156-66527.png

So speeds not an issue for either when even weaker characters already stack up.

For power, already posted in that thread that Acqua > Gabriel that fought Kanzaki during Angel Fall.

Feats for Gabriel:

Casual control and movement of all celestial bodies in the Solar System

BOOM! An earth-shattering boom could be heard.

The sunset sky that was dyed orange instantly became a starry night sky.

"Wha..."

Kamijou inadvertently looked up at the sky. Touya stopped breathing.

Night. It was as if something switched off the lights, and the evening sky suddenly became pitch black night. The unlucky symbol of the full moon hung over them. That was strange, no matter what, today should have been a crescent moon.

"W-what's going on?"

"Can't you tell? She turned the evening into night."

Kanzaki said it casually, but Kamijou was astounded.

It was easy to say that she changed the evening sky to night, but that meant that the person in front of them could control the relative positions of the earth to the sun. No, even the orbit of the moon was switched. That meant that the moon and other planets were under control.

Controlling celestial bodies.

Maybe that terrifying ability was so terrifying that people couldn't experience it personally, but this was a power that could destroy the world. For example, if the world's axis were tilted by ten degrees, a fourth of all life on earth would be destroyed. And if the world stopped spinning, the world would be instantly destroyed. The people standing on the world may not feel it, but actually, the world was spinning at a terrifying speed of 1666 kilometers an hour. If it suddenly stopped, it would be like making an emergency brake. The terrifying force could flip all the things on the surface of the Earth.

That meant...

That at anytime, at any place, once Misha decided it, the world would be at it's end.

Index description of them

(I have to stop this.)

Index stared at the wings that measured up to 100 meters.

(This will get very, very bad if I don’t.)

Even the initial attack had contained tremendous destructive power. However, if this was truly an equal existence to the angels Index knew of, its true ability would go well beyond that. It would be able to eradicate all life on earth with a single finger or wield a power that deeply affected the stars of the universe.

Restoration approaching its full power would release planet destroying waves of energy and send what was left of the Earth out of the Solar System

They could not withstand it.

To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by God. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation. If Misha tried to force out an output greater than the hypothesized amount, the physical body she was made of would explode emitting a massive amount of Telesma.

It would be like a planet exploding at the North Pole.

At the very least, all life would be annihilated on the northern half of the globe. It was possible that it would cause a major error in the planet’s orbital trajectory that would cause it to leave the solar system.

Moves all the stars in the sky.

“The angel’s role ended once the sky had been turned to this night sky I wanted,” Fiamma said as he greatly stretched out his third arm. “I mentioned that the symbols of Uriel and Raphael were out of alignment earlier. And I also mentioned that the name Misha Kreutzev was not suitable for Gabriel as it is derived from Michael.”

The spiky haired boy seemed to be on guard, but it was too late.

By the time Fiamma was finished speaking, it was already too late.

“Using Gabriel to remove all the stars from the sky and leaving the Star of Bethlehem as the only thing floating in the incomplete heavens that are filled with Telesma was establishing the large flow of power needed for the ceremony to reset the four elements.

Kanzaki feeling even greater power than Gabriel from Acqua and since Kanzaki herself has techniques that can kill even an Archangel and fought one firsthand, her statement is more than credible.

Kanzaki gritted her teeth. The power Acqua of the Back boasted as a member of God's Right Seat was Gabriel, otherwise known as Power of God.

(Back then, Misha Kreutzev manifested incomplete...)

Kanzaki recalled the battle she fought against the formidable genuine archangel.

(But it's strange... I can feel something even greater than that from Acqua...?!)

Cu at least is boned since Knight Leader just needs to glance at his spear and take away all its power.

Last edited:
FTL feats accomplished by just Kanzaki who was able to divert Index’s Dragon’s Breath when it was inches from Touma’s face. Said Dragon’s Breath was a laser beam made of photons.

Servants operate in Microseconds and Hessan Lobo avoided a trap he was pointblank, camouflaged and right on top of at the last second while moving at 300-400KMPH cruising speeds:

The Servants have no issues fighting him despite him being capable of this before this scene and afterwards.
EDIT: They equally scale to Musashi intercepting Dioscuri at the last second AND Holmes being able to perceive them moving at FTL speeds(and again, this is despite the fact that both Sigurd and Caenis > Holmes in speed and power as he BARELY can dodge Caenis' attack despite the above feat and only did so BECAUSE of Sigurd-Surtr getting him in LB2...
And again, neither was buffed in any true fashion meaning Servants are even faster than just being faster than Photons...)

Feats for Gabriel:

Casual control and movement of all celestial bodies in the Solar System

Yeah, no, I'm not taking that at all and neither does people in SB, why you think people would here?

Kanzaki feeling even greater power than Gabriel from Acqua and since Kanzaki herself has techniques that can kill even an Archangel and fought one firsthand, her statement is more than credible.

Kanzaki got destroyed by the weakest version of Archangel Gabriel... and you are saying she somehow has the power to kill one? That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Cu at least is boned since Knight Leader just needs to glance at his spear and take away all its power.

Then Cu kicks his ass with his bare hands? That or Archer gives him his and there you go.

Rev97

Illustrious
Servants operate in Microseconds and Hessan Lobo avoided a trap he was pointblank, camouflaged and right on top of at the last second while moving at 300-400KMPH cruising speeds:

The Servants have no issues fighting him despite him being capable of this before this scene and afterwards.

Still laughably slower to Kanzaki reacting to and stopping a light speed attack inches from Touma’s face. Am I really supposed to be impressed with that last part? 300-400 KMPH?

Yeah, no, I'm not taking that at all and neither does people in SB, why you think people would here?
Your continued denial of feats presented to you doesn’t get rid of them no matter how you try to write them off.

Kanzaki got destroyed by the weakest version of Archangel Gabriel... and you are saying she somehow has the power to kill one? That doesn't even begin to make sense.
Makes more sense than 2 supposedly Continental-planet level dudes fighting 12 hours straight in some basement. Lol. She did not get destroyed. Her only role was to stall it out until Touma destroyed the source of Angel Fall and did just that. I’ll post the many scans of Yuisen being able to cut an Angel in half and the feats that back it up.
[/QUOTE]
Then Cu kicks his ass with his bare hands? That or Archer gives him his and there you go.
Gets his ass kicked worse than Kanzaki did to just Knight Leaders bare hands.

Last edited:

Rev97

Illustrious
Using how people at Spacebattles see Index as an argument to deny what I posted while also absolutely hating the “Fate downplay” over there.

Hypocrite much?

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Speaking of Mugino's Meltdowner beam, it is referenced as a "beam of light" on the To Aru Index wiki, but is the attack lightspeed though?

Upon first glance it looks like some laser fired off from a laser pointer except that it vaporizes the crap out of things, but...

Rev97

Illustrious
Speaking of Mugino's Meltdowner beam, it is referenced as a "beam of light" on the To Aru Index wiki, but is the attack lightspeed though?

Upon first glance it looks like some laser fired off from a laser pointer except that it vaporizes the crap out of things, but...
Mugino controls electrons and fires beams made of them. Real life electron beams move nearly at light speed.

"Heh heh heh…" As the situation slowly crept into Hamazura's head, a sense of relief finally filled his brain. "We made it. I don't know who helped us, but we managed to survive!!"

And then…

"…Haaamazuraaa…."

With that one word, an intense chill ran across Hamazura's entire body.

He recognized that way of calling his name. And once he recalled that, the power that had just flown by clicked into place as well. It was Meltdowner. It was a type of power that manipulated electrons. It didn't manipulate the waves or the particles. It manipulated and fired the electrons themselves. That power was recorded as belonging to the #4 Level 5. Its user had…had…had once been defeated by Hamazura Shiage.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Speed seems moot to discuss as both series appear to have nominally comparable feats

Why or why not is the star moving feat applicable? If it is, ToAru rolls here. If it isn’t, they get rolled in kind.

Seems pretty straight forward. Now, instead of sniping each other, discuss that particular distillation to its conclusion

Rev97

Illustrious
Kanzaki whose weaker than either being able to harm Gabriel

Kanzaki let out a loud cry as she used a god speed sword-drawing technique. Using the idea of manipulating other teachings to counter a specific religion and cause damage to the opponent, even the angels in a monotheistic religion could be sliced in half. This was Kanzaki’s killer move.

If Christian spells were ineffective, she would use Buddhist spells.

If Buddhist spells were ineffective, she would use Shinto spells.

If Shinto spells were ineffective, she would use Christian spells.

Using such a method to mask the weaknesses of other religions, a one-of-a-kind spell filled with destructive power.

Single Flash, Yuisen.

By the time she realized that, her right hand had already forcefully drawn her sword. She had used the true Yuisen. That ultimate attack that could cut down even a monotheistic angel flew straight for Knight Leader’s neck.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Kanzaki Kaori later curbs Misha while Touma and Motoharu try to find a way to stop Angel Fall before Misha uses The Sweep, though Kanzaki is obviously out-classed by the angel even with Misha depowered.

Someone give an actual answer to this then I'll begin to care about this matchup

Still laughably slower to Kanzaki reacting to and stopping a light speed attack inches from Touma’s face. Am I really supposed to be impressed with that last part? 300-400 KMPH?

Um yes? Because it ultimately stacks with the fact that Servants can react at those same levels at higher speeds.
Instead of rushing to make rebuttals, actually think them through before you say anything.

Your continued denial of feats presented to you doesn’t get rid of them no matter how you try to write them off.

What denial? The fact you just pluck things from the LN that ultimately doesn't match up in the slightest? Or consistently bait me over and over again with needless shit as if there's nothing else valuable in your life but that?
If SB doesn't accept this for the same reason, why should we? Actually answer the question.

Makes more sense than 2 supposedly Continental-planet level dudes fighting 12 hours straight in some basement. Lol.

>I brought the proof down
>Basically complains about it instead:
Okay there bud, we've been through this.
Karna destroyed Ahkellius Kosmos with Vasavi Shakti which is Haephestus literally recreating the Reality of the Greek Texture right down to Olympus and the Underworld and inbetween:
Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: The Azure Sky Enclosing this Small World [Noble Phantasm], p.153-154 [T]
The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky [Noble Phantasm]

Akhilleus Kosmos. Achilles’ trump card which protects the wielder by deploying a miniature world. A divine armament created by the hands of the blacksmith god Hephaestus. It can event against nearly any attack, whether it be from an Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress or even Anti-Country Noble Phantasm. However, due to this Noble Phantasm’s nature, it is weak against Anti-World Noble Phantasms alone.
A description of this shield appears in a hundred lines of text in Book 18 of the “Illiad”. Hephaestus reproduced the world he lived in itself in miniature form in this shield.
In the light novel, Achilles doesn’t use it himself, gave it over to Astolfo for him to use. Naturally, transferring Noble Phantasms would normally never happen in a regular Holy Grail War. Even in the Great Holy Grail War, it would normally be unthinkable.
In the first place, most Noble Phantasms are tied to the legends of heroes. Even if you were to borrow Gae Bolg from the blue spearman, that doesn’t mean you would be able to activate Gae Bolg.
However, there are exceptions. In this case, in addition to the necessary conditions of “being where he is making a contract, instead of being in opposition, of his own volition” and the Noble Phantasm “not requiring considerable skill and power to invoke its true name”, it is believed that the transfer of the Noble Phantasm went smoothly because there is “an episode in the legend of the giver (Achilles) where he loans his Noble Phantasms” and “an episode in the legend of the receiver (Astolfo) where he borrows a Noble Phantasm”.
In addition, when Achilles alone wields it, this shield can be used to “attack” as well. After deploying the Noble Phantasm, he would aim to crush the enemy with that miniature world by continuously pushing forward. Most likely, Hephaestus never thought of such a method of using it.

So um yeah, that would make Cu Planetary since he's Karna's equal, EMIYA would be Continental.

She did not get destroyed. Her only role was to stall it out until Touma destroyed the source of Angel Fall and did just that. I’ll post the many scans of Yuisen being able to cut an Angel in half and the feats that back it up.

No, she explicitly got her ass wrecked and could barely hang on any longer. I know that because I actually watched the episode that happened in.
If she had the power to kill it, then why didn't she showcase it to weaken it enough(as it was already stupidly weak) so that she wouldn't be so heavily injured?

Gets his ass kicked worse than Kanzaki did to just Knight Leaders bare hands.

What has Knight Leader shown that makes him Cu's equal in Strength or speed? Nothing. Knight Leader gets wrecked.

Someone give an actual answer to this then I'll begin to care about this matchup

That's EXACTLY what happened. It's literally in the first season. She wasn't ever beating Archangel Gabriel, she got absolutely wrecked by it until Touma broke the spell, that's it.

Speed seems moot to discuss as both series appear to have nominally comparable feats

Why or why not is the star moving feat applicable? If it is, ToAru rolls here. If it isn’t, they get rolled in kind.

Seems pretty straight forward. Now, instead of sniping each other, discuss that particular distillation to its conclusion

The issue is that Rev is absolutely lying about most of the feats. The worst part is that the Angel Fall is literally in the Anime of the first arc and it tells a completely different story about what he's talking about and Kanzaki is absolutely not superior to any Archangel, not even Gabriel at it's weakest.

He keeps doing this shit when it comes to paraphrasing feats with no basis.

Rev97

Illustrious
Um yes? Because it ultimately stacks with the fact that Servants can react at those same levels at higher speeds.
Instead of rushing to make rebuttals, actually think them through before you say anything.
Stopping a beam of light inches from hitting something >>>> Microseconds and subsonic movement speed

What denial? The fact you just pluck things from the LN that ultimately doesn't match up in the slightest? Or consistently bait me over and over again with needless shit as if there's nothing else valuable in your life but that?
If SB doesn't accept this for the same reason, why should we? Actually answer the question.
What that I posted doesn’t match up? Be more clear. I can just as easily say your “Continent busting” Servants fighting 12 hours in a basement without wrecking the joint makes no sense too and it doesn’t. It’s fucking retarded.

[/QUOTE]
>Basically complains about it instead:
Okay there bud, we've been through this.
Karna destroyed Ahkellius Kosmos with Vasavi Shakti which is Haephestus literally recreating the Reality of the Greek Texture right down to Olympus and the Underworld and inbetween:
Fate/Apocrypha material - Encyclopedia: The Azure Sky Enclosing this Small World [Noble Phantasm], p.153-154 [T]
The Miniature World Enclosed by the Azure Sky [Noble Phantasm]

So um yeah, that would make Cu Planetary since he's Karna's equal, EMIYA would be Continental.
And Acqua at least compares to Gabriel who casually planet busts and moves celestial bodies with their magic power.

No, she explicitly got her ass wrecked and could barely hang on any longer. I know that because I actually watched the episode that happened in.
If she had the power to kill it, then why didn't she showcase it to weaken it enough(as it was already stupidly weak) so that she wouldn't be so heavily injured?
Only injuring she suffered in that fight was using her Stigmata to boost her stats past her limits to keep the fight going longer since again, her only goal was to stall Gabriel. At least address that scans that say numerous times Kanzaki has a techniques for harming Archangel Gabriel only repeated several times.
What has Knight Leader shown that makes him Cu's equal in Strength or speed? Nothing. Knight Leader gets wrecked.
Beating Kanzaki without his sword and being a rival to Acqua is plenty.

That's EXACTLY what happened. It's literally in the first season. She wasn't ever beating Archangel Gabriel, she got absolutely wrecked by it until Touma broke the spell, that's it.
>Uses the anime for all their knowledge. KEK.
The issue is that Rev is absolutely lying about most of the feats. The worst part is that the Angel Fall is literally in the Anime of the first arc and it tells a completely different story about what he's talking about and Kanzaki is absolutely not superior to any Archangel, not even Gabriel at it's weakest.

He keeps doing this shit when it comes to paraphrasing feats with no basis.
Never said Kanzaki was superior. Only said that she has enough power to harm the Gabriel and can fight it for some time. Acqua > Gabriel that Kanzaki fought and I got the quote posted to prove it.

Last edited:

Rev97

Illustrious
Kanzaki shown saying she doesn’t want to harm Gabriel, only stall it.

Kanzaki would most likely lose. Even though she had managed to obtain the God Breaker body through the Amakusa spell, she couldn't possibly remain unharmed through the vicious attacks of the water wings.

But Kanzaki wouldn't give up her life for naught. The moment her body got worn down, the water wings of the Power of God would slow down. If she used that chance and her remaining strength to infuse the God Breaker power into the Shichiten Shichitou and threw it at Sasha Kreutzev, maybe she could kill the archangel inside Sasha Kreutzev.

Kanzaki's face ached in pain.

But that wasn't because her defeat could be easily predicted.

But because Kanzaki didn't want to kill the Power of God as well. She just wanted to hold off the archangel. The Shichiten Shichitou Battojutsu Yuisen was different from the wire spell Nanasen, which was used to trick the enemy; she couldn't hold back. Thinking that her nodachi may accidentally hurt the Power of God, Kanzaki felt the strength gradually seep away from her fingertips.

But Kanzaki knew that she couldn't stop her blade. If she didn't go all out, Kanzaki would be ripped apart by the Power of God in an instant. Once Kanzaki lost, the Kamijou father and son would die.

If she wanted to save their lives, she couldn't relent in her attacks.

But if this kept up, Kanzaki would still have to choose to kill the Power of God.

And a third quote I dug up that once more, re-iterates that Kanzaki can indeed harm an Archangel in battle

"Yuisen. It is a spell that theoretically has the ability to slice a monotheistic angel in two. It is not something I like to turn on humans."

Stopping a beam of light inches from hitting something >>>> Microseconds and subsonic movement speed

Bro, you bitch about me ignoring feats and shit and here you are, ignoring the prime part of that argument like a putz:
EDIT: They equally scale to Musashi intercepting Dioscuri at the last second AND Holmes being able to perceive them moving at FTL speeds(and again, this is despite the fact that both Sigurd and Caenis > Holmes in speed and power as he BARELY can dodge Caenis' attack despite the above feat and only did so BECAUSE of Sigurd-Surtr getting him in LB2...
And again, neither was buffed in any true fashion meaning Servants are even faster than just being faster than Photons...)

The Microsecond reaction while doing movement like that and it not being close to it's max... heavily implies that they can still react that fast and move far faster.
Which makes the feat you are using much more pathetic.
To put emphasis on how fast Lobo noticed and reacted to the trap:
  • 1.8 microseconds – the amount of time subtracted from the Earth's day as a result of the 2011 Japanese earthquake.[1]
  • 2 microseconds – the lifetime of a muonium particle
  • 2.68 microseconds – the amount of time subtracted from the Earth's day as a result of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.[2]
  • 3.33564095 microseconds – the time taken by light to travel one kilometre in a vacuum
  • 5.4 microseconds – the time taken by light to travel one mile in a vacuum (or radio waves point-to-point in a near vacuum)
His reaction and movement time is on this level since he reacted to it and still moved and reoriented himself fast enough to avoid it... which would mean he ultimately moved even faster than the "subsonic" speed you want to crow at.

Again instead of doing snipes, actually do something than just bitch at me like some shitty ex-wife.

What that I posted doesn’t match up? Be more clear. I can just as easily say your “Continent busting” Servants fighting 12 hours in a basement without wrecking the joint makes no sense too and it doesn’t. It’s fucking retarded.

No it wasn't, especially since you was lying like I didn't watch To Aru myself of the exact point you are talking about. Kanzaki was getting her ass reamed by Archangel Gabriel, that's not some bullshit taken out of my ass, that was literally in the anime. So yes, you are making shit up hard.
Which is funny since you want to keep harping about "Continental Buster Servants makes no sense as they fought in a Basement"... when that's a literal Author Convention issue because no one focuses on shit like that in the first damn place, not even in To Aru. They aren't even close to the same.
Again, pick your fucking battles and stop bitching.

I'm not even going to get on your quotes since the rebuttals are just pointless bitching that has no worth past "No U". What are you? 5 years old? I thought we don't allow children here?

Never said Kanzaki was superior. Only said that she has enough power to harm the Gabriel and can fight it for some time. Acqua > Gabriel that Kanzaki fought and I got the quote posted to prove it.

and since Kanzaki herself has techniques that can kill even an Archangel

:doubt

So apparently she's not superior to an Archangel... despite you saying she is as you literally state that she has a technique that can kill an Archangel... yet somehow, she never thinks or uses to deploy this move to defeat the weakest version of Archangel Gabriel that was currently wrecking her shit? Do you wonder why people make jokes about To Aru when it's YOU doing this?

Kanzaki shown saying she doesn’t want to harm Gabriel, only stall it.

Yeah no, that conflicts hard with the story and makes zero sense. If she was stronger than it, she wouldn't be in such a terrible state dealing with it, especially as she has a technique that can kill even Archangels. Meaning it's either hyperbole the author is using or the dude has no fucking clue about what the hell he's writing.

And a third quote I dug up that once more, re-iterates that Kanzaki can indeed harm an Archangel in battle

"Yuisen. It is a spell that theoretically has the ability to slice a monotheistic angel in two. It is not something I like to turn on humans."

...Dude, there's a difference between an Angel and an Archangel...
That's literally basic Christian Lore 101.
How the fuck you get the both of them confused?!

Rev97

Illustrious
Bro, you bitch about me ignoring feats and shit and here you are, ignoring the prime part of that argument like a putz

The Microsecond reaction while doing movement like that and it not being close to it's max... heavily implies that they can still react that fast and move far faster.
Which makes the feat you are using much more pathetic.
To put emphasis on how fast Lobo noticed and reacted to the trap:

His reaction and movement time is on this level since he reacted to it and still moved and reoriented himself fast enough to avoid it... which would mean he ultimately moved even faster than the "subsonic" speed you want to crow at.

Again instead of doing snipes, actually do something than just bitch at me like some shitty ex-wife.
And your literally too retarded to follow basic math. Dudes feat took a few microseconds. 3 to 5 microseconds is enough for light to travel kilometers and more. Kanzaki reacted to light a few inches at most from Touma’s face and Misaka dodged 4 Electron beams basically at point blank range. I just bring up the subsonic part because you did which shows this guys movement speed is hilariously slower than his reaction.

No it wasn't, especially since you was lying like I didn't watch To Aru myself of the exact point you are talking about. Kanzaki was getting her ass reamed by Archangel Gabriel, that's not some bullshit taken out of my ass, that was literally in the anime. So yes, you are making shit up hard.
Which is funny since you want to keep harping about "Continental Buster Servants makes no sense as they fought in a Basement"... when that's a literal Author Convention issue because no one focuses on shit like that in the first damn place, not even in To Aru. They aren't even close to the same.
Again, pick your fucking battles and stop bitching.
I wouldn’t if you weren’t the one crying about inconsistencies first. Also, I already posted a new scan that shows Kanzaki was holding back and only stalling the Archangel exactly as I said she was. Time to come up with a new argument.

I'm not even going to get on your quotes since the rebuttals are just pointless bitching that has no worth past "No U". What are you? 5 years old? I thought we don't allow children here?
Concession accepted.

:doubt

So apparently she's not superior to an Archangel... despite you saying she is as you literally state that she has a technique that can kill an Archangel... yet somehow, she never thinks or uses to deploy this move to defeat the weakest version of Archangel Gabriel that was currently wrecking her shit? Do you wonder why people make jokes about To Aru when it's YOU doing this?
Quotes for everything I’ve said have been posted. Cope and seathe.

Yeah no, that conflicts hard with the story and makes zero sense. If she was stronger than it, she wouldn't be in such a terrible state dealing with it, especially as she has a technique that can kill even Archangels. Meaning it's either hyperbole the author is using or the dude has no fucking clue about what the hell he's writing.
Again, she was only trying to stall the Archangel, not kill it.

...Dude, there's a difference between an Angel and an Archangel...
That's literally basic Christian Lore 101.
How the fuck you get the both of them confused?!
Archangels are a class of angels. Gabriel is called an archangel and angel interchangeably in this series and again, that scan I posted of Kanzaki saying she doesn’t want to kill Gabriel says her technique will.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Rev97

Illustrious
Gabriel being called an angel since Xhomind needs his hand held for every little detail now.

An angel.

Gabriel.

Misha Kreutzev.

“Stop,” Kamijou said without meaning to.

Something floated in the vast battlefield like a single light in the darkness. It was a bluish-white light. A human-like silhouette stayed oddly still at 3000 meters up in the air.

They could not withstand it.

To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by God. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back