Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-04af73a4aeae0b4ad4705462750f94a1-lq

He’s pretty fast all things considered

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Archie Sonic has a feat of him moving in stopped time, where I think he says he's too fast for that, so you could definitely argue infinite speed for him, I guess. Well, either that, or he simply resisted it.

One could also argue Xeno Goku should be around there too(though I personally wouldn't) for reacting as Mechikabara(I think?) was swallowing up (possibly)infinite timelines. Doing that in a finite amount of time would qualify for such speeds, given Xeno Goku would scale, but I'm a bit iffy on it, given the different Heroes media kinda contradict a bit, when it comes to how big shit is, and I'm not certain if the media where this feat came from(which is the manga, though please, someone correct me if I'm wrong) has the cosmology only stated to have a finite amount of timelines, and makes no reference to an infinite amount of them.

Then again, if Xeno is a comp of all medias, then we could be lenient there, and allow the higher interpretation, but I don't know.

Abilities-wise, both are busted and resistant to most of the other's shit, so it's hard to say who wins out there, personally.(Though I would lean Goku, purely out of bias.)

I'm going to tentatively go with Goku winning, for the moment, with high diff.

Back