Asta takes on the HST

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Asta from Black Clover takes on the characters from OP, Bleach and Naruto gauntlet style, weakest to strongest

Asta gets refreshed after every battle

Assume equivalence between magic and the resident supernatural energies of the respective verses

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
after the many zenkai's the hst had, mostly kubo time and oda piece time

he doesn't get very far in any series

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
doesnt he have some new pretty potent causality hax or something? @Masterblack06 mentioned it before
His Demon-Destroyer Sword has the ability called Causality Break which removes the effects of magic by severing the Cause and Effect relationship.

For example it was able to remove the damage to someones body caused by poison magic. which none of his other anti-magic swords can do as they are limited to only magic

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
His Demon-Destroyer Sword has the ability called Causality Break which removes the effects of magic by severing the Cause and Effect relationship

sounds cool but does he got a chance against a continental+ slash from zoro or from wankpachi now?

that's the main question

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
sounds cool but does he got a chance against a continental+ slash from zoro or from wankpachi now?

that's the main question
Take it? Probably not, idk where black clover is stat wise.

All I know is that Asta is buffer than them both. They ain't got shit on my boys GAINS

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He should be above city level after that crap with the demon the size of his entire country, but I'm not a calc guy so idk 🤷‍♂️

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
unless somebody gives a proper examination, we still have him at city levels

so for now, he gets wasted, easily

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Let me see this fireball and country size monster? :hmm
Got a couple of different shots of the giant magic ball
Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_12.png

and my bad he didn't reflect it, he just cut right through it

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That might net solid island levels just by looking at it. Maybe even country if there is a time frame and panel to scale the city below.

Won't be enough for top tiers though. I believe. What about the country size monster?

Back