Azula Vs. Shego

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m guessing this is regular Azula

Comet amped is too much for Shego

As far as I’m concerned, Comet Azula has Higher DC while Shego has superior Speed

Shego can tag her more often, and is likely more skilled in hand to hand. But Azula is capable of taking her out with Lightning and Sozen Comet fire

The Lightning can be dodged pretty easily though. So most likely what helps Azula the most is the AoE of her Sozen Empowered Fire closing the speed gap with Shego

Shego typically sheilds herself with green energy and her raw durability is pretty decent. I recall she tanked being electrified by and then having the same radio tower collaps on top of her.

I think it all amouts to whether or not Shego’s lasers can hurt Azula.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
Shego might have a massive speed advantage, depending on whether or not we find a usable laser feat for Kim and what we can get from it.

I'm not sure if we can scale Azula to anything higher than mach 35 from Iroh.

What are Azula's best durability feats?

Only stuff I can think off is her surviving Aang's airblast yeeting her across the drill

and tanking the explosion she and Zuko created with their clash.

Only stuff I can think off is her surviving Aang's airblast yeeting her across the drill
I think she sheilded herself against the Gaang and Zuko all trying to strike her down. But the Gaang were tired and you can see it’s not remotely their strongest attack.

@5:42

Also I think she and Zuko could tank their own lightning in the comics. But I don’t like it, it breaks the canon considering Zuko almost died like a few months before this.
43dbe33347eb0e0a1a1998d591e281278b659068.jpg

de97b8e65233f64857dba3bd9ad3f946175800f5.jpg

tl;dr
Shego: Faster, better CQC
Azula: Better DC and Range

@Papa Nier @marf
Thoughts?
Seems about right. I tried skimming through dc feats from Shego’s and Kim’s respect thread. Only found feats of Ron creating a crater with the battle suit, Kim outside the suit pushing a massive metal structure with her legs, Kim in battle suit launching Shego into a tower, causing it to collapse, and surviving it. Surviving the meteor that gave Shego her powers seems pretty meh. As all it did was destroy a house.

marf

🍌 Banana Joe 🍌
V.I.P. Member
I think she sheilded herself against the Gaang and Zuko all trying to strike her down. But the Gaang were tired and you can see it’s not remotely their strongest attack.

@5:42

Also I think she and Zuko could tank their own lightning in the comics. But I don’t like it, it breaks the canon considering Zuko almost died like a few months before this.
43dbe33347eb0e0a1a1998d591e281278b659068.jpg

de97b8e65233f64857dba3bd9ad3f946175800f5.jpg

I was thinking of durability feats that don't include her using bending to defend. We never treated their lightning bending as real lightning as far as I'm aware. In which case Azula scales to mach 35 at the highest. If Shego gets scaled to something like sub relativistic from Kim, Azula won't have the time to shield herself.

I haven't read the comics, so I can't really say anything about them, but tanking lightning bending does indeed contradict both ATLA and LoK. Azula was probably holding back with it. It doesn't look like she was trying to kill Zuko.

Seems about right. I tried skimming through dc feats from Shego’s and Kim’s respect thread. Only found feats of Ron creating a crater with the battle suit, Kim outside the suit pushing a massive metal structure with her legs, Kim in battle suit launching Shego into a tower, causing it to collapse, and surviving it. Surviving the meteor that gave Shego her powers seems pretty meh. As all it did was destroy a house.

The S3 finale probably has the best feats for Shego

G889iqA.gif

CLF9LcX.gif

JSjge0P.gif

5HZEQ0h.gif

HSvnVLA.gif

Back