B Rabbit's take on what the OP is.

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think the OP is actually a joke. A riddle of some sorts that has all the answers, but the answers can't be filled because of a twisted fate of irony.

I believe Joy Boy was fight the Ancient Government but he had this running gag of always being on time. However when the world needed him the most. He was late. So therefore it set off a chain reaction to where the world is today

Roger laughed because he was too early. Luffy will laugh because he is on time. Being at Laugh Tale at the right place at the right time will show the gang one of the ancient weapons hidden. On the island.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Oda did say there will be treasure so we dont know what it is . I think Joyboy being late to war makes sense it connects to his failed promises he made to poisedon to bring them on surface .

The Giant strawhat in the mariejoa chamber symbolizes something that we need to know why did Im preserve that huge hat for ?

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Interesting.

Oda did say it would be an actual thing but he also said Shanks would make a move this year.

So we'll see.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I still think final weapon Uranus exist in laugh tale . Luffy will possess pluton and poisedeon before he journeys there.

There are clues Roger was too early , Shirahoshi was not born back then and Tom posessed blue print of pluton and he never asked.

Roger probably must have idea about Uranus no wonder world govt dont want people journey there it could potentially lead to war after learning real history.

Back