Babies are parasitic throughout their life cycle

I've heard people say fetuses are parasites, I've also heard people argue that born babies are also parasites, what everyone fails to realise is that both of them are right.

Fetuses can indeed be seen as endoparasitic whilst within a womb while weeping newborns switch to an ectoparasitic relationship with their parenting host.

Fetuses rely on feeding on their host directly through the umbilical cord while also soothing the host by releasing low frequency sounds and a cocktail of hormones and chemicals.

Babies rely more on emotional and behaviour manipulation by mimicking human facial expressions and carefully directed loud screeches at random intervals to keep their host tired and confused. Babies also retain their need for stealing nutrients directly by releasing special chemicals which make the host's mammary gland lactate which if left untreated can cause discomfort and pain which forces the host to rely on its baby for relief.

The only known way to prevent infection by the parasites is through surgical intervention known as vasectomy, even though there have been documented cases of the parasites being able to spread through saliva which leaves joining a monastery the only known method of remaining uninfected.

Reactions: Ral
Was yelled at several times by nurses and docs as a kid for always struggling to watch getting injected or blood sampled. I need to fucking see. Anticipation combined with unknowing only results in my suffering.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I've never been high, drunk or happy, I've always been disgusted by the idea of losing control over my senses.

damn ive never been happy but ive been high and drunk, often, many times to my own detriment

damn ive never been happy but ive been high and drunk, often, many times to my own detriment
People are free to live as they feel is right, I just feel that giving myself too much freedom makes life devoid of any true freedom of choice and consequences. If you can do everything then nothing is really worth fighting for or dreaming of. Moderation leads to pleasure and restrictions nurture creativity.

That being said, fuck financial, social and basic human decency issues.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize (such as babies)

Reactions: Ral

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i have two kids and a funny thing about them is that apparently, as infants they actually cannot recognize the mother as a separate entity from themselves. They have no idea it is even another life-form.

to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize (such as babies)
You can criticise those who rule as much as you want as long as it makes you feel better about being ruled.

i have two kids and a funny thing about them is that apparently, as infants they actually cannot recognize the mother as a separate entity from themselves. They have no idea it is even another life-form.
Because they are one. A baby's first thought after emerging from their mother is digging back in.

Back