• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Balrog Vs. TJ Combo

Warlordgab

Illustrious
SF Vs. KI

0MOg5Mo.png

VS
g8Fcr37.jpg

Round 1:
Mindset: IC
Distance: Standard Melee range

Round 2:
Mindset: Bloodlust
Distance: 10m

Who wins?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Actually, I think TJ does scale to ARIA.

At the end of his arcade mode, he faces off against ARIA, alongside Orchid. Which ties into the greater story in Shadow Lords. So even though Balrog would still oneshot, TJ should be able to blitz.

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Actually, I think TJ does scale to ARIA.

At the end of his arcade mode, he faces off against ARIA, alongside Orchid. Which ties into the greater story in Shadow Lords. So even though Balrog would still oneshot, TJ should be able to blitz.

Well, he can blitz Balrog, but can he deal enough damage? Is Aria somewhat comparable to the top/god tiers?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, he can blitz Balrog, but can he deal enough damage? Is Aria somewhat comparable to the top/god tiers?
It wouldn't make sense that she is, considering the whole point of Shadow Lords is that she learned of Gargos's arrival and is preparing to stop it, to where she's willing to ally with the portion of the cast who are actively against Ultratech (which is pretty much all of them). Afaik only the characters who have canonically fought Gargos directly (At least Jago, Tusk, Kim Wu, and Eyedol) should get the god tier scaling.

Though I do remember that some calc on one of Tusk's finishers from KI2 puts the verse at around Island level otherwise, though I'm not sure how well that's accepted here. Given the 2013 game is a complete reboot of the classic series.

Back