Berserk Tier/Feat Discussion Thread

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Because why the fuck not? Seems appropriate when the series just saw its revival with chapters 365 and 366 :maybe

As the narration tells us the light and wind produced by the "Great Roar of the Astral World" originated from Ganishka. Obviously, the circumstances that allowed for the planet to be transformed into Fantasia are specific to having the Skull Knight's level of space/time cutting reach a deep enough depth of the Astral World to let it leak out, which Skull Knight's not going to encounter without at least targeting something on the level of Shiva-Ganishka.

Suppose the question is, is the depth the God Hand are in the Astral World comparable to the depth Shiva-Ganishka found himself to be? :hm

Ergo, do they scale to the level of power the wind and light generated here would possess?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Berserk preparing to yeet the HST. What a wonderful time to be alive. :wow
Wouldn't expect that though?

The feat is only measurable through the wind it generated and the light it produced. I'm not really sure how to tackle either :hm

Also, Miura almost never drew the walls surrounding Wyndham for me to measure them outside of like this image, which I need to have in order to scale Shiva-Ganishka. The Soldiers on horse back are still hilariously far into the foreground compared to the walls and this annoys me.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Destructive Feats of Note in Berserk (Part 2)?

Honestly about all Berserk has to offer of any measurable note. Schierke flooding that town in volume 25 is notable, but hardly of any degree I could confidently measure.

Back