Best energy/power/magic system and sources in fiction

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I know its not really a power source but i guess it would be a system but

Minecraft. Infinite Water Sources, Trees that grow fully within days, crops that grow fully within days, floating blocks that require no supports, everburning torches that cannot fall over. infinite building material generation.

Shit would be fucking great. World Hunger would be ended so god damn fast

I know its not really a power source but i guess it would be a system but

Minecraft. Infinite Water Sources, Trees that grow fully within days, crops that grow fully within days, floating blocks that require no supports, everburning torches that cannot fall over. infinite building material generation.

Shit would be fucking great. World Hunger would be ended so god damn fast
as if the rich and powerful would ever let that happen

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Who the fucks gonna stop people from planting 1 watermelon and then using that to grow an entire field. or planting 1 wheat and then using 3 of them shits to make a whole loaf of bread
:hestonpls

They don't have a choice in the matter
Government's turn into 2b2t, now no one can have shit without being griefed.:maybe

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
All the magic from Grim Dawn. All very versatile, entirely different branches of magic, a lot of masteries, allows you to call on the power of the gods or even act as their human vessels. The list goes on. I just like their magic because they get extremely creative with the aether and the void.

On Cairn there is rune magic, nature magic, soul magic, divine magic, word magic, but they are all derived from either the aether or void in some way.

Back