• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Best Genies/Wishgranters in fiction?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
1. Most powerful (wish granting still has to be their main ability and method through which they exert their power).

2. Most Intelligent (I don’t mean omniscient or just has the most raw knowledge through their age. I mean intelligence in that they are the most cunning and able to apply their intelligence when granting wishes to achieve their desired outcome).

3. Coolest (The Genie/wish granter that you’d either most want to hang out with even despite the risks, or just think is the most overall awesome for whatever reason basically)

Bonus: Most powerful wish granting device? (Again it still has to grant wishes specifically as it’s main function and not just grant the user control over all reality with no drawbacks).

Battler1996

Prismo and Robin William’s Genie are homies
Prismo can also be pretty strong when it comes to power, IIRC he can created universes based on wish

I don't know if this count but with how Kagutsuchi (SMT) works, can we count him as a wish granter, because if yes, he is probably the strongest

Another wish granters that I think would be cool to talk with are the genies from Eight Billion Genies

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean......Clow Reed set the destruction of the multiverse in motion because he accidently thought "damn I wish this bitch aint have to die" for a fraction of a second :maybe
Said bitch (Yuuko) is said to be within the same tier so she's also up there :maybe

Disney's Genie as voiced by Robin Williams?

Fairly Oddparents?

and I'm not sure if my boi Doraemon counts as a wish-granter for the purpose of this thread, but I'm going to go with him (at the very very very least for Scenario 3, since I'm probably the only super-fan of the character/series on this site)?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Cardcapter Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles right?
latest

latest

clamp madness, obv, lol

Back