[Beta] Set Sail (Light + Blue) Theme

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Good morning ladies and gents!

It has been a long time since we've had a new forum theme to look forward to and today, I bring you just that!

I recently added a new theme to the forum called "Set Sail (Light + Blue)" which is currently available in the style chooser at the bottom of the page. What I am looking for now is some feedback on what things you like, dislike, and would like to see on this theme before it's 110% complete.

Below are the known issues that will be addressed at some point:
    • I am looking into dynamic and resizable avatars so that everyone can choose the size they want instead of relying on a fixed heigh and width.
    • I will note that there will ultimately be a max heigh and width for avatar sizes in posts and whatnot, but it won't be behind a paywall or anything absurd like that.
  • Quotes are hard to distinguish.
    • Luckily for this one, @Ekkologix was kind enough to drop some feedback as the first non-staff member that was able to view this new theme.
  • Yes, there will be dark variants available at a later date, but as of right now we don't have many light themes to choose from for the non-vampires in this community.
If you see anything else that bothers you or doesn't seem right, please drop your feedback in this thread!

If you're lazy and want to test drive this new theme, please click on the following link.

Back