• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote lynch Flower

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Well back to dreamland

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, next day is gonna be 8vs4vs1 because there‘s gonna be at least 2 Town deaths tonight with them getting the reward which is likely an extra kill. Maybe even 3 if the other Indie shoots Town, too. So Town basically lost majority.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Go back on Luka.

We got 10 hours left and I'm hitting the hay. I'm literally just going to vote the majority wagon. That will be the case if I come back too

Anyway, next day is gonna be 8vs4vs1 because there‘s gonna be at least 2 Town deaths tonight with them getting the reward which is likely an extra kill. Maybe even 3 if the other Indie shoots Town, too. So Town basically lost majority.

if town is really doomed with your death then that's going to be the case anyway practically, I'm sure they could faction kill you before your time is up if they needed to lol

Flower

V.I.P. Member
We got 10 hours left and I'm hitting the hay. I'm literally just going to vote the majority wagon. That will be the case if I come back too

if town is really doomed with your death then that's going to be the case anyway practically, I'm sure they could faction kill you before your time is up if they needed to lol
Nibel just voted Luka. Zero excuse for you not go back.

But yeah, keep throwing and offing somebody you 100% know you can win with.

Ratchet

Just checking but have the people voting to lynch Flower actually run the maths on this? Because I've just done so and presuming two town deaths every day, we get to final 4 with 2 town, 1 mafia and 1 serial assuming that Mafia are sized at 4 and that we lynch Mafia every day in days 3, 4 and 5. Again I ask, why are we lynching the Indie for tenuous reasons like "gamestate" and "feel" when it sends us basically to MyLo with needing luck from night actions to even have that chance. I understand a mislynch is worse but we can't go through the game assuming that we're going to mislynch.

I don't believe I'm the only person in the game who can perform basic maths. So what's the reasoning exactly? We know she's going to be broadly what she says she is. Oh btw, the maths above assume that there is no benefit to scum for lynching Flower, which we have reason to doubt too.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Reposting this:

Just one thing. Since I‘m getting lynched anyway might as well reveal that.

When I suicide N4, the scum team gets no reward. The plan was to let them target me that night, save a Town life and prevent them from ever getting powered up.

This is how fair I am, this is how much I intended to Town side. And this was the entire idea behind my claim and bargaining for living till Night 4.

Just wanted to get this off my chest as I don’t know when I wake up.

You treat this kind of person like absolute shit. Feel proud of yourselves.

Bye for good now.

Read my Suicide ability when I flip and what I posted above. I played for Town 100% this game outside bits of self pres with my votes today. My information is 100% truthful.

N1: Psychic and Ratchet visited me. I tried sending a message to Fuji, but it failed, thus proving the jail.

Nobody listen to a word people who push Ratchet say next day.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Just checking but have the people voting to lynch Flower actually run the maths on this? Because I've just done so and presuming two town deaths every day, we get to final 4 with 2 town, 1 mafia and 1 serial assuming that Mafia are sized at 4 and that we lynch Mafia every day in days 3, 4 and 5. Again I ask, why are we lynching the Indie for tenuous reasons like "gamestate" and "feel" when it sends us basically to MyLo with needing luck from night actions to even have that chance. I understand a mislynch is worse but we can't go through the game assuming that we're going to mislynch.

I don't believe I'm the only person in the game who can perform basic maths. So what's the reasoning exactly? We know she's going to be broadly what she says she is. Oh btw, the maths above assume that there is no benefit to scum for lynching Flower, which we have reason to doubt too.
Ratchet, people value being assholes more than playing to their wincon. It is what it is. Ik I promised you not to rant, but at this point their entire agenda is to hurt my feelings over playing the game.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
And Psychic basically has proven this point. She‘s just making excuses now why she thinks I‘m scum when she has evidence that my action and yours are legit because she doesn’t want to be seen as a thrower (which she is tho).

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Fact is, claim wise I did what I could to win.
I even claimed self resolving Day 1, but was still put in a death tunnel.
I‘m rightfully angry and what I said is hard facts as toxic as it may sound.

Never seen this level of active game throwing and it should have no room in a Ranked game.

Ratchet

And Psychic basically has proven this point. She‘s just making excuses now why she thinks I‘m scum when she has evidence that my action and yours are legit because she doesn’t want to be seen as a thrower (which she is tho).
Psychic probably actually believes it. I'll defend or on that point. I saw first hand in the Pokemon game the sort of lengths she was willing to go to fit reality to her worldview. Ultra was very much in the same ball park as her in that game. To the point where he argued I would bus half my team all to set up a mislynch on him with his role not even being any good. In this Ultra is washing his hands of it and proclaiming that his hands are tied by majority, which is silly when we've had several other players be at or near to majority. The rest have less excuse. OLU is probably the scummiest of the bunch given he's clearly invested in getting your flip. And when is OLU invested in anything as town.

The rest need a good explanation though because no way do so many of them as town wilfully walk into a situation where the game is basically over.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Psychic probably actually believes it. I'll defend or on that point. I saw first hand in the Pokemon game the sort of lengths she was willing to go to fit reality to her worldview. Ultra was very much in the same ball park as her in that game. To the point where he argued I would bus half my team all to set up a mislynch on him with his role not even being any good. In this Ultra is washing his hands of it and proclaiming that his hands are tied by majority, which is silly when we've had several other players be at or near to majority. The rest have less excuse. OLU is probably the scummiest of the bunch given he's clearly invested in getting your flip. And when is OLU invested in anything as town.

The rest need a good explanation though because no way do so many of them as town wilfully walk into a situation where the game is basically over.
Nah, Psychic said earlier it was to teach me a lesson. Watson has said the same. It‘s pure throwing on their part. Polar and Orca just suck at playing, so I have no doubts it‘s just that. OLU is probably scum who is just role playing and has no PR. Ultra is probably going to be scum as he can do what you did and knows it‘s active throwing. Luka I suppose is self pres‘ing.

Ratchet

Like town can have both doc and jailer, get out.
Alright Psychic I'm going to give you some homework. Using all the ranked games played to completion here as a sample size, how many times has the jailer and the doctor, when both are present, been on the same team? If it's more than 15% I'll concede the argument. While it technically can happen, it's almost NEVER the case, and I didn't believe he was a one shot doctor. Once he changed his claim to seraph I said "that can co-exist" because seraph is WAY more limited than a doctor.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
But well, the only lesson I take away from this is to become more bitter and spiteful, so good job on that. I‘m actually so hurt I‘m fucking crying.

How can people be such assholes to a person they know is taking things to heart.

Ratchet

Nah, Psychic said earlier it was to teach me a lesson. Watson has said the same. It‘s pure throwing on their part. Polar and Orca just suck at playing, so I have no doubts it‘s just that. OLU is probably scum who is just role playing and has no PR. Ultra is probably going to be scum as he can do what you did and knows it‘s active throwing. Luka I suppose is self pres‘ing.
I know what she said. I'm saying that on some level she almost certainly believes what she's saying.

Coming back to OLU, has Ekko ever used a post restriction in a game before? Doesn't he strictly hate the concept of them? The idea that he would give town a free confirm through that too doesn't line up to me. Again it's the kind of gimmick stuff he hates. I really can't think of a prior example of him having done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back