• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I know what she said. I'm saying that on some level she almost certainly believes what she's saying.

Coming back to OLU, has Ekko ever used a post restriction in a game before? Doesn't he strictly hate the concept of them? The idea that he would give town a free confirm through that too doesn't line up to me. Again it's the kind of gimmick stuff he hates. I really can't think of a prior example of him having done it before.
Muugen had a fake PR with the no war in Ba Sing Se stuff in Avatar as the scum GF. And Dest had one as scum in Anon.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Sure, Rugrat looked over the setup, but it depends on if he views fake PRs as that outrageous (and I don’t think he does).

Ratchet

Muugen had a fake PR with the no war in Ba Sing Se stuff in Avatar as the scum GF. And Dest had one as scum in Anon.
Anon I disregard, atypical ekko setup. This one is proto-typical. Fake one basically says it all. 0 precedent, this guy doesn't have a PR, he's roleplaying his fake.

Ratchet

Ekko HATES free town confirms. He hates Millers being able to claim Miller and get a free pass. When I was Miller in his game if I claimed it he forced my vote to count as 0 for the rest of the game. There is no chance he puts in a free confirm from a town post restriction. It's exactly the kind of low effort clearing he actively pushes against - see: suspecting the innocent child. I'm not the only person who knows Ekko so why are so many people nodding along and thinking "yup, this is what Ekko would do".

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Ekko HATES free town confirms. He hates Millers being able to claim Miller and get a free pass. When I was Miller in his game if I claimed it he forced my vote to count as 0 for the rest of the game. There is no chance he puts in a free confirm from a town post restriction. It's exactly the kind of low effort clearing he actively pushes against - see: suspecting the innocent child. I'm not the only person who knows Ekko so why are so many people nodding along and thinking "yup, this is what Ekko would do".
Idk what to do here. We can try CFD‘ing him, but I‘ll be hammered in a few hours and I doubt we still have time to change.

Ratchet

Idk what to do here. We can try CFD‘ing him, but I‘ll be hammered in a few hours and I doubt we still have time to change.
We don't have the votes. Is Whicker still viable? Appeals to emotion don't influence me at all so I pay that no regard. That's probably where I'd want to lynch.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
My eyes are dry from all the tears. Even worse because in the Discord game somebody who already lost the game at that point spite killed the Town Vig on his way out just to make us lose (but luckily Town clutched in F4 and the Indie who could no longer win decided to help), so I‘m dealing with two such asshole moves within the same week.

Thanks for helping me tho Ratchet. I‘m really sorry I was a bitch to you so often.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
We don't have the votes. Is Whicker still viable? Appeals to emotion don't influence me at all so I pay that no regard. That's probably where I'd want to lynch.
I don‘t think so. Maybe if Fuji comes back.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I‘m logging off. Tag me if you need a vote, but I think it‘s gonna be pointless.

I need to do something to take my mind off this game else I can‘t stop crying today.

Given that what‘s done to me isn’t even about the game anymore it just feels like bullying and I‘ve had enough of that at High School.

Ratchet

I‘m logging off. Tag me if you need a vote, but I think it‘s gonna be pointless.

I need to do something to take my mind off this game else I can‘t stop crying today.

Given that what‘s done to me isn’t even about the game anymore it just feels like bullying and I‘ve had enough of that at High School.
All I can really say to this Flower is that I don't believe most of those involved are mean-spirited. For some, there probably is an element of chauvinism or otherwise, a need to pounce on any perceived sign of "weakness", and by and large I think this site in particular brings out the very worst in people, but for the most part people will just want to play mafia. I think you would probably stand to gain from divorcing the personal aspect of these games from your sense of self - this is by no means easy, but in the long run it would be for the best. I don't exactly have the best luck with being indie either. At the end of the day, it's just a silly game, watch some anime or play some vidya, and then just play this game when you feel like it. Last game proved to me that it doesn't matter what your intentions are, there will always be a collection of people intent on being as uncharitable as possible, they're really not worth any emotional effort at one's own expense.

RDK

Marvelous
vote lynch: Flower

we lost another vote in guillo because of her behavior and this just can't continue.

Someone hammer her so we can all move on

Flower

V.I.P. Member
All I can really say to this Flower is that I don't believe most of those involved are mean-spirited. For some, there probably is an element of chauvinism or otherwise, a need to pounce on any perceived sign of "weakness", and by and large I think this site in particular brings out the very worst in people, but for the most part people will just want to play mafia. I think you would probably stand to gain from divorcing the personal aspect of these games from your sense of self - this is by no means easy, but in the long run it would be for the best. I don't exactly have the best luck with being indie either. At the end of the day, it's just a silly game, watch some anime or play some vidya, and then just play this game when you feel like it. Last game proved to me that it doesn't matter what your intentions are, there will always be a collection of people intent on being as uncharitable as possible, they're really not worth any emotional effort at one's own expense.
It is mean spirited. You can‘t convince me otherwise. I‘m robbed off another win because people are assholes towards me. It was the same in Wano, too. I‘m never a dick towards Indies and always let people win alongside me who can. But I never get any of that kindness back, despite never lying about non hostile Indie claims.

But I‘m probably done playing these shit games. I‘ve been crying for hours now. I‘m hurt too much at this point.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
And nobody cares anyway. Even an apology won’t cut it anymore. I‘m sick of hearing those, too. They don‘t undo this injustice. They don‘t bring back my time and the win I should have. They won‘t be able to erase my pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back