• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Ultra

THE BEAR
What do you make of Polar looking like he has TMI on my role?

Flower I'm gonna hard pass on any notion that he has a scum role pm with how he's posted so far, you gotta be tunnel visioned if you can't see this. If scum benefit from getting rid of you they can be on your wagon but don't mean it's him.

Orca/Polar probably feel strongly about lynching you because you lied about your claim and frankly you shouldn't be surprised your explanation is met with so much scrutiny from players who haven't played with you much as indi (I think).

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower I'm gonna hard pass on any notion that he has a scum role pm with how he's posted so far, you gotta be tunnel visioned if you can't see this. If scum benefit from getting rid of you they can be on your wagon but don't mean it's him.

Orca/Polar probably feel strongly about lynching you because you lied about your claim and frankly you shouldn't be surprised your explanation is met with so much scrutiny from players who haven't played with you much as indi (I think).
Well, they‘re actively throwing if they‘re Town, but guess that shouldn’t surprise me from them.

The Orca

Antihero
You have a petty with a minor. you are not town.

Is she town really? You know that 100%?
angry-birds-chuck.gif

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It's a very very corny thing to do and I would loathe the notion of him doing it so I'm kinda hoping OLU is just town and this is meant to function as a soft clear, as is usually the case
Well, he‘s the type of host who gives the scum team Indie fake claims.

Anyway, you should keep those Anti Indie folks in check. I only need to survive two more nights, then I‘m gone anyway.

Back