• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
My case for guillo was his whole "we can't lynch the indy and gotta lynch someone else and Cubey slipped"

He didn't slip lmao

guillo also brushed off my thoughts about the odds saying cubey is town and still was gung ho wanting to lynch that over the safer flower
That was it "slipped" lol

Totally bogus

One Last Username

Distinguished
But ofc voting the Survivor is the play here.

rolls eyes.
You are not town right now.
You die anyway.
Cubey had an actual useful role, yours provides nothing.

You have a petty with minor.

Shame that Cubey trolled his lynch to get out of this endless debate. So its either you or Ratchet dear today.

Eliminate all threats to town also means removing useless indie roles that have no real stake in the game other than getting other townies lynch (and just hope they hit mafia to gain town cred).

Ultra

THE BEAR
Okay guys. Power keeps cutting out endlessly, so I will make a post from what I've read so far(page 13).

Reads:

Town :
Gullio : really like how's playing
Luka : seems the townie one

slight town:
Flower, claiming like she did is very ballsy and I have doubts she would do this as scum

null:
orca
tweet
melkor

slight scum:
either ratchet or cubey due to the claim thing, will see if there's more about

This can get shot and dumped in a ditch as well

One Last Username

Distinguished
Ratchet soft cc cubey

Then doubled down on the soft cc

Then backtracked the whole thing saying they could both coexist......but still stayed on cuney the whole time
I also have a feeling that Ratchet actually voted Cubey for old sake memes lolz, and did not actually have a sound reason to vote Cubes. Sounds like what that no good petty with a prior Ratchet meta would do.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I also have a feeling that Ratchet actually voted Cubey for old sake memes lolz, and did not actually have a sound reason to vote Cubes. Sounds like what that no good petty with a prior Ratchet meta would do.
Ratchet is Town. Congrats for voting a Survivor and pushing a Townie when Town already is in a bind.

Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back